Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What part of the foot attracts U??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What part of the foot attracts U???
natalya_night
Board Regular
Member # 21652

Icon 2 posted      Profile for natalya_night   Author's Homepage   Email natalya_night   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are so many parts of the foot I have counted at least 18 that I can Identify with but I will stick to the basics on this question...What part of the foot attracts U?
>>> TOES
>>> SOLES
>>> ARCHES
>>> HEELS
Do you like a womans:
>>> SPREADS
>>> WRINKLES
>>> HAIRY TOE TOPS
>>> LONG or SHORT TOENAILS
This is NOT a poll I would like U to answer and explain exactly what turns U on about that part, and what U don't like if you have the time [Drool] . NN

--------------------
~Ms. Natalya Night~ Select Few_Chicago Foot Parties >>> http://www.myspace.com/natalya_night www.clips4sale.com/?1633

Posts: 18 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First is defiately arches, then soles (gotta be smooth and sweaty, toes (I like em long), then the rest follows suit..

I find that we all have different preferences. Some like long toes and some hate em'. I don't like chubby toes but to some it's a total turn on..... so I'd expect you'd get alot of different answers from all angles... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
usually her soles. but if her toes are nice, they it makes up for it.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me, I go for soles especially when wrinkled up.

That just gets me going [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soles and toes for me!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice question... let me see what i can say.

1-toes.. don't like them too skinny or long. but not too short either. it's changed over time. I prefer a little meat (less than before). great nail beds (esp the big toe) symetry.. not one toe standing out significantly from the others. all five lined up to appear like if it's 'curved' from longest to shortest. but... my taste is less exacting than it sounds. just don't like super long skinny toes.

2-soles.. smooth.. wrinkle free... curved to match the arch.. somewhat meaty... in hose.. sweaty.. without hose... much less sweaty, but not bone dry. heat (hotter being better). when in a wrinkled prone pose.. smooth looking wrinkles.. not excessive wrinkles. must be smooth to the touch!

3-arhces. used to love high arches almost exclusively. now.. anything above very flat i can deal with (mainly because i've gotten used to my lady's flattened archs that seem to only apear in heels). as long as some arch is visible when on pointed toes or heels.. i'm good.

4-heels... hum.... don't like 'bulbous' heels.. don't like heels that stick out of the foot in a very pronounced way. don't like them cracked. gotta feel smooth. also. when wearing pumps. your heel has to fit inside the shoe too. but a foot that appears not to have a heel is not sexy either.

as or the rest.. spreads.. depends on the foot.. but usually no. especially if wearin hose.. not a fan of spreads.. but pointed yeah.. i like that. when you point with all the toes together.. works for me.

wrinkling the foot works only when i view from up top the foot (as in pointing).. but.. it's not a turn off. as long as the sole (when I see them) aren't overly wrinkled. the ideal time to see wrinkling is when she's stepping into her heels. that is sexy!!! because she's pointing into the heels.

hairy top of toes.. not a fan of it.. but not totally discussed by it either. i mind it a whole lot less with hose covering!!! but rather it not be there.. but won't ask a gal to shave it off or wax it off either.
(unless the hair is really long)

i so much rather short toe nails. i really can't do much with long toenails. no appeal to me at all. not even as a fashion statement. yuk really. main reason.. long toenails look bad in hose in my opinion.

that said.. i've got to admit.. i've seen some really sexy long toenails in my day.. but that is the exception to the rule i have for me.

my lady loves her toenails long.. i don't. we've struck this compromise. days she wants to tease me with her feet (rare) she's to have them short.. the rest of the time.. i won't be a critic (the majority of the time). so far.. she's kept them medium length

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hairy toe tops?
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrnice
BANNED
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrnice   Email feetrnice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toes and nails are the best part of any foot. if they are nice. if they are not. please dont wear opened toe shoes. Now i what i mean is taken care of. And i hate fungus, it is nasty. And hairy toe tops? Bleh. I like toenails regular lenght. And a pedi, makes the perfect toe.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toes make or break a girl's feet. Without sexy toes I'm not interested. It's all about the toes but I LOVE everything about female feet.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know why, but I really like the tops of feet...
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toes bottom and top view as well as side view

as well as soles

In order:

Toes/soles
ball of foot/arch
heel/top of foot

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually see tops first so that is a big thing but nice soles just sends me over the edge. Never been a fan of spreading but love scrunching/wrinkling. A nice curvy arch is very sexy also.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toes and nails. I can't resist a woman with painted nails.
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- High arches always catch my eye immediately
- I prefer small feet with short to average length toes
- I prefer painted toenails over unpainted nails
- I like feet to be clean, not dirty
- I like the view of the soles or the side of the arch
- I like seeing spread toes (I have no idea why)
- I like anklets and foot jewelry

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like nice full heels. I don't like "finger" toes and the soles have to creamy. Toe spreads are nice too.

MCN

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links