Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What part of the foot attracts U??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What part of the foot attracts U???
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my favorite parts.

The soles

Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wife voyeur
Board Regular
Member # 22108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wife voyeur   Email wife voyeur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long toes and nail polish. Preferably with toerings.

--------------------
wife voyeur

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like wrinkled soles and curled toes.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like wrinkled soles and curled toes, Especially from the back view.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winged_Travesty
Board Regular
Member # 22080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winged_Travesty   Email Winged_Travesty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The arches are my favourite part. The way the foot curves around that area is fascinating, and the skin is usually really soft and sensitive.

Thats the place where the sole wrinkles most as well, beautiful.

I dont have a particular area that i dont like, but the toes are the area where things can be a bit dodgy.

--------------------
Winged_Travesty, aka Wrath Spider, aka Duck Vader, aka G-Star, aka MC-G. What's in a name anyway?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long toes, pedicured nails, soft soles, toe rings, anklets....bout sums it up~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think usually everything needs to be in proportions but sometimes, just like in a person's face or body, a strange or unique characteristic can make a person attractive. in relation to feet this could be something like long toes.

personall i am into ALL areas of the foot! but some more than others of course. i am a lover of good toes which i think have to be a good size to attract me (not too small and dainty for the foot) a tad long is nice but not overly long. enough to flex and seduce! i also like faily long nails, not cut too short.

i dont like overly skinny or overly short, stubby feet, but again there are exceptions! my ideal would be something like monique from feetmania.net.

i love fair and pale looking feet but not too yellow. juicy pink and curvatious soles make my mouth water! wrinkles are good

a good sized heel, sometimes with a little rough skin (but dont like harsh rough soles) and nice ankles too are great.

im even turned on by the tops of feet (not into hair!) and the side view is good too. the way you can see the pink sole joining the foot and the sides of the toes.

my main point is the overall shape attracts me. a foot that is an "average" size i guess with curves, features and shapes. i like to see the foot taper out into large peds with a long big toe

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ps. the ultra skinny supper model celebrity look does nothing for feet in my opinion. veiny stick like featurea are not good. you need some meat! but the meat must spread into good shapes lol
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say:
1. Toes
2. Soles
3. Arches

In that order

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katakeeto
Board Regular
Member # 10284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katakeeto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1-high arches
2-high arches
3-high arches
4-soles!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. long toes(big toe must be the largest)
2. high arch
3. soft soles
4. toe ring, ankle branklet
5. short, pedicured nails
6. painted toe-nails

[Big Grin] [Thumbs Up] [Drool]

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links