Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has anyone tried the Foot Worship Palace in Manhattan? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Has anyone tried the Foot Worship Palace in Manhattan?
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm wondering if anyone has actually had a session there, and if so what their experience was like.

www.footworshippalace.com

-Lars

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lars, i went a few mos ago and had a session with Elizabeths awesome soles. im a loan officer from California and got a chance to go visit some friends. i highly recoment it. its a experience of a life time
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh also try footnight.com i think they r in the uk as well as the us
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m_s_wick
Board Regular
Member # 22039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m_s_wick   Email m_s_wick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luvntoes, did her feet smell? I'm considering going to this place at some point, but foot worship doesn't do it for me unless the feet stink. I would think they have to constantly clean their feet.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I've never been there and can't verify this for a fact, I think there's a possibility that you can request that the model you choose have smelly feet if you book the session there far enough in advance.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can request what they wear on their feet or if you want them to smell or not.

You can tell them you are into dominant women or you can tell them you like tickling, smelling, trampling, foot worship, etc. Some also do footjobs, but only in private sessions and only some models give footjobs. Some charge extra for it and some just do it.

I've been there like 5 times I believe. Never been to a foot party though. Probably won't be at the palace anytime soon though b/c Im moving and the place costs a little more and for a little while money will be tight.

Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by m_s_wick:
Luvntoes, did her feet smell? I'm considering going to this place at some point, but foot worship doesn't do it for me unless the feet stink. I would think they have to constantly clean their feet.

If you go to each models pic page, some say that there feet can be smelly if requested.

Have a look at this model, for example:

http://www.footworshippalace.com/marie.html

It says "Can Be SUPER Smelly if Requested"

So your answer is Yes.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hallo luvntoes

Tell us more about the session with Elizabeth [Smile]

all best Lars

--------------------

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wmnftlvr
Board Regular
Member # 23148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wmnftlvr   Email wmnftlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noticed under FAQ's that no prices were listed...how much can you expect to pay for their services? Thanks

--------------------
huh

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool

--------------------

wausaufootfetish07
Board Regular
Member # 21534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wausaufootfetish07   Email wausaufootfetish07   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Half an Hour Treat $150
A nice little treat for when you don't have as much time but still want to taste a slice of toe sucking heaven!

Hour Long Luxury $200
This is for a great, relaxing, sensual, and lustful experience that really gets your senses involved. An hour of female feet puts you in an altered state of consciousness that will make your life feel like bliss. The ultimate experience for those who want to savor the moment.

Two Hour Indulgence $375
This session is perfect for those that not only have a true passion for female feet, but also like to take the time and really connect with their foot model of choice. The level of personal connection when you are alone with someone for two hours is very special. This is also excellent if you enjoy teasing and role-play, and have more elaborate fantasies that you can now take the time to really enjoy!
e about column

Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wausaufootfetish07
Board Regular
Member # 21534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wausaufootfetish07   Email wausaufootfetish07   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those were just a few that were on the about part of the site
Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Hey Lars all I can say is amazing, her she had the warmest soft soles ive ever felt. I started off just with a foot massage; you know to kind of get some conversation started. She said she thought I was a really nice guy. Im pretty shy so she then told me that her feet were mine to do whatever I wanted with them. I smiled and sarcastically said whatever I want huh. She giggled and said yes. I sucked the life out of her big toe and she undid my pants with her feet. I must say I never had an orgasm so fast in my life. The experience was amazing........
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

quote:
Originally posted by m_s_wick:

mw, her feet did smell a little but you can request that they wear the same stockings for a week......
spirometric
Board Regular
Member # 11951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spirometric     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are footjobs possible?
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links