Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has anyone tried the Foot Worship Palace in Manhattan? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Has anyone tried the Foot Worship Palace in Manhattan?
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like going to the FWP. Some of the women are a lot of fun. Some are more professional than others. Most of the times it's either been at least the hour or it's gone over...except one time the session ended like 10 mins early and she was like 5 to 10 mins late to begin with....but the FJ she gave was probably the best I ever had so I didnt have any complaints

Im thinking about going there this week...depending on who is available. I'd like to try Dahlia. Cherish is another possibility.

Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toesucker84:
you have to call them to get their location. They do a good job at keeping their location discrete. It's not hard to find tho once you have the address.

I understand. It sounds like something definitely worth considering, especially if the girls are really as much fun as a lot of people here seem to say they are.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Podder:
quote:
you have to call them to get their location. They do a good job at keeping their location discrete. It's not hard to find tho once you have the address.

I understand. It sounds like something definitely worth considering, especially if the girls are really as much fun as a lot of people here seem to say they are.
oh yeah it's a lot of fun. Im going there this week actually. I've been there 5 other times tho
Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootDude82
Board Regular
Member # 20208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootDude82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quick question, can you take pics or vids and are all the girls always available
Posts: 39 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

quote:
Originally posted by FootDude82:
Quick question, can you take pics or vids and are all the girls always available

no you cant take pics or vids of them. Not all the girls are always available. It's better to give some kind of notice...like a few hours or whatever.
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

oh yeah it's a lot of fun. Im going there this week actually. I've been there 5 other times tho
could you write a bit about your experience there? I'm really keen to hear about Dahlia, especially
Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Their phone number is on the site, when you've booked a session the secretary will give you the address, but it's central in Manhattan to give you an idea
Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

quote:
Originally posted by toesuckerryan:
quote:
quote:
quote:

could you write a bit about your experience there? I'm really keen to hear about Dahlia, especially
funny you mention her b/c I was supposed to have a session with her Monday night...but the nj trains going into nyc got delayed b/c of police activity.

The experience at FWP is great tho. You go in and pay the Secretary and then she takes you to the room. You get offered a drink and then you wait for your woman.

Then she comes in and asks you what you like and then the session starts.

Each woman has their own personality. Some get really into it, others have fun with it but are really professional, and some seem like eh it's my job but I'll get through it (havent experienced that one but there's probably someone that fits that one)....although from being with different women there I can tell that some women enjoy the sessions more than others

Some women even give FJs....some charge extra and with some it's included.

vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahh the fwp....I don't live too far from there,but haven't tried them out due to other ''obligations'' hehe.BUT its not to say I'm not fkn tempted to go cause every time I hear about it,I want to go!hehe.
in anycase I always wanted to know,weather or not if the models give fj's,can u atleast ''feel yourself''during the sessions??

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

This thread has inspired me to write about my most recent session with Elizabeth, kind of a review. I'm going to post it as a new thread. Hopefully it'll inspire other people to write about their experiences at FWP!!
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Has anybody else got FWP expereinces to share? I'd really like to read about what other people did with the girls. I'll write another review and I'll post it if somebody else does. Trade?
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, wish I lived closer to New York! FWP sounds like a good place to go to.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question...........what actually do you get in like the hour sesson, do you get FJ with the right to cum? or you have to hold it, does the girls do a little more than the FJ?

thanks for any information, pretty much i want to know what worth my session, because i wrote them and never got response from them.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

quote:
Originally posted by ALGD7:
I have a question...........what actually do you get in like the hour sesson, do you get FJ with the right to cum? or you have to hold it, does the girls do a little more than the FJ?

thanks for any information, pretty much i want to know what worth my session, because i wrote them and never got response from them.

I think it depends on the models... u definitely get the right to cum by touching yrself but they don't guarantee a FJ... you have to get lucky I guess. But I don't think they would ever do more than a FJ.
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnpeter   Email johnpeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, fair trade! I have been meaning to write up my session for a while. Where do I post it?

--------------------
- young enough to act stupid, old enough to know better

Posts: 68 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links