Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Will Having a Foot Fetish Ever Be Considered Something Cool? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Will Having a Foot Fetish Ever Be Considered Something Cool?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 6 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course foot fetishes aren't everywhere, but feet are everywhere. You can't see a movie or look through a magazine anymore without feet being promoted in some way. 'Kinky' is a socially acceptable phrase to use when it comes to sex, but one must wonder: Will there ever be a day when someone could say 'he has a foot fetish?' and the girl is like 'that's hot.' I've posted about this before, but I think something is gonna happen that will put 'feet' right up there with breasts and ass. That seems inconceivable right now, I am sure, but one day I really believe foot fetishes are going to be on the map [Thumbs Up] and I give it at ten years at best.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude05:
I've posted about this before, but I think something is gonna happen that will put 'feet' right up there with breasts and ass. That seems inconceivable right now, I am sure, but one day I really believe foot fetishes are going to be on the map [Thumbs Up] and I give it at ten years at best.

I totally agree with you. I think it will be just a matter of time.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if it does, i'll be surprised.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
optamistic my friend.. no chance! but we all can dream ..

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tommy Lee makes it cool. So does Enrique Iglesias. I think it's how you go about it. The cooler and more confident the guy that has the fetish is....the cooler the fetish will be.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's cool, my wife thinks it's cool I am nuts about her feet and she's okay with me liking other womens feet, and thats all that matters in my mind [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I imagine the more celebrities who are considered cool (unfortunately, I think a lot of people consider QT cool, if really weird, whereas Tommy Lee is just plain cool). But considering how much more liberal society at large is about sex, I personally think its only a matter of time before liking feet is considered normal and unweird, like liking breasts and ass.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well me personally, I am not going to hold my breath for it. Accepted by society maybe,cool by society's standards no. If,a very BIG if, it was to be cool by society's standards then you would have everyday "normal" guys saying "I love feet" when in reality they have no idea how to "handle" a foot! [Tongue] Society is slowly but surely coming to "accept" it more and more, the evidence is clear when more and more Hollywood movies are showing feet related references and scenes and not in a freak light either...that alone speaks volumes. I just can not sit here and truthfully say/believe that society will think Foot Fetishism is cool...intriguing hopefully. So the best as a community we can hope for would be that society finds Foot Fetishism mysterious in a sense and want to find out more about it by exploring foot play.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It will happen... got to have faith.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hope not.............I'm a selfish bastard, and not so sure i want the whole world in on our thing.........shhhhhhhh, let's keep this good thing to ourselves..

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I certainly hope not; the last thing we need is poser foot fetishists. Think of the decline in video/photo quality >_<

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we have seen the acceptance peak already. I think as far as general acceptance we have gone as far as we can go. It starts in early childhood and no way to fake it long term.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
hope not.............I'm a selfish bastard, and not so sure i want the whole world in on our thing.........shhhhhhhh, let's keep this good thing to ourselves..

AMEN to that, brother!! [Cheers]

catsman makes an excellent point! I believe film maker, Mel Brooks said it best.
quote:
"I've been taught ever since I was a kid that sex is filthy and forbidden, and that's the way I think it should be. The filthier and more forbidden it is, the more exciting it is."--Mel Brooks
Obviously, he wasn't talking about fetishes or feet, but you can apply the same ideals.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why would it?

it's not like a huge amount of men are all of a sudden going to be attracted to feet

either they are or aren't

as long as feet are asscociated with being smelly and dirty it will never be considered cool

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I'm surprised how far along it has come,

but if it gets any deeper the foot police might

try to make showing feet in public an indecent

exposure...That would b worst than just alot of

people not accepting it!!!!!!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links