Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Will Having a Foot Fetish Ever Be Considered Something Cool? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Will Having a Foot Fetish Ever Be Considered Something Cool?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think if so many guys were no longer ashamed of having a foot fetish, it'd be easier for people to try something new and really get into it...of course, as we see more and more feet it becomes easier to not be ashamed of it...thank you, media.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with feetlover2 that, as long as my wife's down with it, which she totally is, that's all that matters to me.

Though I have no clue how long it will take, I do believe that someday it's going to be very well accepted.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
why would it?

it's not like a huge amount of men are all of a sudden going to be attracted to feet

either they are or aren't

as long as feet are asscociated with being smelly and dirty it will never be considered cool

Last I checked the "ass" is not the best smelling area on the body either. Guys that are into boobs and ass are unapologetic about it and seek what they desire in a conventinal way. Tommy Lee is cool because he doesn't apologize for what he likes. I don't either.

When you say "cool", do you mean accepted? Or "cool" as in an enviable trait? The latter of the two won't happen....but as for being accepted, it already is. Those that think they're wierd are treated as such though.lol

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
why would it?

it's not like a huge amount of men are all of a sudden going to be attracted to feet

either they are or aren't

as long as feet are asscociated with being smelly and dirty it will never be considered cool

Last I checked the "ass" is not the best smelling area on the body either. Guys that are into boobs and ass are unapologetic about it and seek what they desire in a conventinal way. Tommy Lee is cool because he doesn't apologize for what he likes. I don't either.

When you say "cool", do you mean accepted? Or "cool" as in an enviable trait? The latter of the two won't happen....but as for being accepted, it already is. Those that think they're wierd are treated as such though.lol

yes I know the ass isn't considered to be a nice smelling bodypart, i'm just telling you how nonfoot people think

they feel that licking a person's anus is normal but licking feet makes you sick and perverted [Roll Eyes]

it will never be considered "cool" or whatever because to most people feet are just feet and that is how it will always be for them

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
why would it?

two words, FOOT-JOB
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In short? No.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been told "That's cute " ; " That's cool "
and I've never heard " Ewww that's gross " from a girl. The response of the girl depends actually on how cool are you about it!

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When will it ever happen to hear a girl say "he's got a foot fetish" And another go, "That's hot!"

Plenty of times so far in my short 20 years has it happened to me, and i'm sure it will continue. Get it right up there with the tits and ass situation? That's another easy one. Stop acting like you're a freak with a freakish sexual tendency and you'd be amazed at how easily it comes. Just gotta be comfy in your own shoes before you can get hers off. That's my own philosophy.

I've come across plenty of woman who don't care for their breasts or asses to be groped, touched, or fucked. They just consider it something that most people do and just put up with it. Most of the girls i've been with who were against or not all for foot fetishism definitely appreciated the fact that i wasn't all over their breasts or asses all the time. Guess it all depends on your own personal judge of character to, as to whether or not the people you present it to are accepting.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sabbath:
I've been told "That's cute " ; " That's cool "
and I've never heard " Ewww that's gross " from a girl. The response of the girl depends actually on how cool are you about it!

GOLD!!!!!!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

I just read a post about a guy who buys unclaimed luggage so he can find worn shoes to smell. Alot of times we foot fetishist get upset at the fact that fetishes for T&A don't carry the same stigma as the foot fetish. But if someone were buying unclaimed luggage to smell the underwear of random people...that person would be labeled odd too. So perhaps it is these reclusive behaviors that cause us as a foot fetish community so much grief.

--------------------

cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if something happens to make it seem good and popular? I cant think of anything that might actually happen for FF, but anyone seen the south park episode where they all turn pseudo-gay because of "queer eye for the straight guy"?

All it takes is for it to become a fad for a while...

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, foot fetishes have been around for centuries, in one way, shape or form.

I mean, at one point, in China feet were high on the list for beauty. Although, I myself cannot see the beauty in a bound foot. [Puke]

The problem is... most of the times we see foot fetish in movies, or television the person is a deviant, or a geek/nerd.

That does not help the image of foot fetish.

Now, people like Quinton Tarentino and other stars with foot fetishes can help make foot fetish socially acceptable.

Quinton does a good job of it. He doesn't portray foot fetish as an abnormal thing.

Unfortunately, our societies are driven by what the media tells us. So, if there is more possitive portrayal of foot fetish and foot fetishists, then we might gain some acceptance. [Fingers Crossed]

But then, we might have to deal with the posers, who don't really have a foot fetish, but say they do to seem different, or cool. [Tongue]

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool is defined by how many people can participate in it.

You cannot fake foot fetish and as such, the percentage of fundamental and hard core foot fetishists will be always in the same range. It will always be looked upon as something nice to discover, but I do not think by practicing it you can acquire it.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on guys lets be realistic here. i know we can all wish that this fetish of ours would one day become something that many didnt have to hide, but we live in a world where this is more followers then leaders. so as long as the public makes it gross or weird, we will have more people follow that crowd. it has become more mainstream then it was before. however i still dont see it becoming cool. i mean think about it, how many times do we meet girls that think its gross but never had a guy touch there feet. most of the girls i have met just thought it was nasty cause others did. or they think its nasty because of the image its given on TV. as long as that keeps going on we have no hope.
im not saying i dont wish for it, because i do, i just dont feel like it will ever happen. theres too many dumb and ignorant people in this world that look down on us. for example people who think someone with a foot fetish likes all feet including male feet and kids feet. thats a dumb way to think of it but there are people out there who really think this way. they will be the ones along with the footperverts that like underage girls feet, or the ones that attack women cause of there fetish and go to jail that will continue to make us look all look bad. remember all it takes is one bad apple to spoil the whole bunch. and people believe anything they hear.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's with all this "giving up hope" and what the hell with hiding things? Why hide everything? All the time everybody wants to hide something others seem weird, or "gross". Get real! you don't hide your car somewhere because other people think they look gross, or they look bad, or they don't agree with the gas guzzling V8, or the wimpy lil' 4 banger you got in it, do you?? HELL NO.
So this is a part of who we are, embrace it, stop attaching "FETISH" to it everytime you explain this to a woman, or person in general. Say that you have a Preference for woman who take good care of their feet. Or a preference for feet, or hell even say, i enjoy a womans entire body, from her head to her toes. Come the hell on. Stop acting like we're freaks, and people will stop seeing us as such. And those who do are too closed minded for us to bother giving two fucks about.

Sorry if i seem like i'm angry or offensive, i'm not trying to be either, but we let everything slip by in fear of somebody makin fun of us. Come on now, how many of us are grown men out here??? Anything is "cool" depending on who you ask. Some people might say a certain type of car, for instance, a mustang is really cool. A guy who drives a Camaro would probably come by and trash talk the hell out of it (for good reason) and tell ya it sucks and it runs like shit. Cause that's his preference, and that's what he thinks and he obviously likes his camaro better.

TO EACH HIS OWN. If they don't like it, or don't like you for it, big whoop. We're portrayed as deviants cause of the people who seem to think there is no hope and go sneakin around getting busted suckin on girls toes at the grocery store, or stealing shoes, or socks from other woman. Of course you're going to hear about things that go bad. I was always brought up to know that no news, is more than likely good news. And that if you don't hear good about doing good, but get shit for doing bad, that's usually how it goes. Nobody's going on the news with a great "I just got my toes sucked" story, and that's not what media is about.

Sorry for the rant guys and girls.

Edit: addition to what deliberate said... I think here in pennsylvania anal sex (sodomy) and oral sex are all illegal. Not so sure that's enforced in anyway, or how it would be, but just goes to show ya how dumb some lawmakers and people can be.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links