Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any special technique for a footjob??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any special technique for a footjob??
julian-from-mexico
Board Regular
Member # 25625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for julian-from-mexico   Email julian-from-mexico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody, my girlfriend everytime we make love she give me a footjob, but the problem is that she has to constantly have to put lotion to her feet in order to not to get too rough on me and that slow down the action and it take me an eternity to cum. I dont like to manipulate her feet because, for me, I lost the magic, I felt that Im masturbate myself.

So if anyone can tell us some technique, some pictures or video to recomended to me it would be very thankful!!

Note: my girlfriend has amazing feet, very beautiful, but her toes arenīt to long so she always use her soles and her arches, I donīt know if that is and important factor. Thanks in advance!!

Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Julian. When my wife gives me FJ's, I sit on a pillow next to the bed with my back resting on another pillow against the wall and my legs under the bed. She sits above me and crosses her legs so one foot dangles just above me. She uses baby oil, but; you can use any personal lubricant like KY if you like. She teases me my flexing and wiggling her toes, usually telling me what she is about to do. She then slowly lowers her foot, softly grazing me with the tips of her toes. Eventually, she puts her foot on me a starts to wiggle her toes and slide up and down a bit. It is amazing and sometimes I can't hold on too long. If you think you are taking too long, have her tease you for awhile, just making you look at her feet right above you. THAT will do it! Good Luck!

IFlyFA18s

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there julian,

Maybe my footjob article might be of some help...

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/geniespot/2006/04april.htm

Good luck,
Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
use like a ky jelly.tecnique that seems to work best in my opinion is have her lay on her stomach with her ass facing you.its easyer on her,and if u ask me it feels soo much better
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by julian-from-mexico:
Hi everybody, my girlfriend everytime we make love she give me a footjob, but the problem is that she has to constantly have to put lotion to her feet in order to not to get too rough on me and that slow down the action and it take me an eternity to cum. I dont like to manipulate her feet because, for me, I lost the magic, I felt that Im masturbate myself.

So if anyone can tell us some technique, some pictures or video to recomended to me it would be very thankful!!

Note: my girlfriend has amazing feet, very beautiful, but her toes arenīt to long so she always use her soles and her arches, I donīt know if that is and important factor. Thanks in advance!!

I HIGHLY recommend some Queen Helen Cocoa Butter. It'll last the WHOLE footjob session, guranteed!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a video that may help..
CLOE'S FOOTJOB INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO AND MORE!!
In this store in clips4sale..
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/549

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've found out over about 7 years of reciving FJ's that, my preferance for lube is; KY massage oil. [Thumbs Up]

I like it because;

#1 You don't need to use a ton of the stuff to get her feet (and yourself) nice and lubed.

#2 The oil is designed to act as an "natural" lubricant so, unlike baby oil it dosen't feel gritty. It has a very silky texture to it. (Myself, I've found that KY jelly tends to dry up after a few minutes.)

#3 It's an water based oil so it cleans up nice.

The best part of shopping for the best lube to use is all the experimenting you get to do!

Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as techniques goes I prefer two ways.

#1 Sitting on the couch and my wife is laying down, face up on the couch with her feet in my lap. She basically just grips me with her toes and, moves her feet up and down until I'm finished.

#2 Sitting on the couch but, this time my wife lays on the floor facing me with her feet in my lap. In this position she grips me with her toes and slides them up and down but, uses her big toes to concentrate on the frenulum (the underside of the penis.)

I still like other techniques, like having me between her arches or with her soles up. But after years of experimenting I've found that these positions offer (to me) the most effect for the shortest amount of time. But it also helps that I have a woman who knows how to hit all the right spots! It just takes experiance on both parts. Have fun!

Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links