Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rumors (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rumors
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out this link. I was shocked to see some of the names on it. Hopefully, someone in the group can verify with solid info:

http://www.myfootspace.com/#Those_rumored_to_be_foot_fetishists:

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some are true but i heard Britney Spears hates feet including her own which is probably why she walks around barefoot and destroys them.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Some are true but i heard Britney Spears hates feet including her own which is probably why she walks around barefoot and destroys them.

well theres that video of an interview with her from a couple years ago where she said she likes when guys kiss her feet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f3czhhIrhE

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Those rumored to be foot fetishists:
Madonna, Quenton Tarantino, Eddie Murphy, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Cecil B. DeMille, Jerry Lewis, Dosteyovski, Pushkin, Britney Spears, Gene Simmons, Rachel Welsh, Avril Lavigne, Al Gore, Angelina Jolie."

AVRIL??? anyone else heard this?

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey...they left my name off the list! [Wink]

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen that list before and Al Gore still suprises me, but I wonder where this site got their information.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
Hey...they left my name off the list! [Wink]

And me! LOL

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quenton Tarantino for sure. I saw him talking about it on the Tyra Banks show.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read an interview with Gene Simmons probably from back in '79 or '80 about his biggest turn ons and he said, "Women with big feet and thumbs." At least that's to the best of my memory from when I was 12.

The Angelina Jolie is probably referring to a Howard Stern interview from back when she was married to Billy Bob Thorton. They mentioned they liked "foot play" on the show. I'm assuming B.B. was into playing with her feet and not the other way around.

As far as the Avril broad goes I think that comes from a clip I saw on YouTube once of her kissing a girl's foot in the audience of some show she was on or maybe the girl kissed hers. I don't remember...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She kissed a girls feet on the TRL show i believe it was ledaemon. I like how people "suspect" things from just a simple action that's usually brought on by a stupid bet, or something provoked for a Television show. But in that clip with avril, she said she'd kiss a girls foot or hand, i'm not sure who decided which one it would be. But she kissed a girls foot. Avril herself has some damn good lookin feet too.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did it mean saying Jennifer Lopez and Cameron Diaz have foot fetishes? By the way after reading that stuff I would say I'm a foot fetishist not a foot lover since they said there was a difference. The video on the bottom was nice what a shame it will be taken down November 6.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
What did it mean saying Jennifer Lopez and Cameron Diaz have foot fetishes?

I think what they mean is that these women like to have their feet played with, toes sucked, etc.. To me, that's not having a foot fetish.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was poking around that site this morning. The woman claims that neither she nor her husband has a foot fetish.

"Neither I nor my husband have a foot fetish. I do, however, love having attention paid to my feet. My husband is always happy to oblige."

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MADONNA IS FART FETISH...XOXOXOXOXOXXO
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
+tom green

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links