Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rumors (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rumors
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna agree that Avril's got a foot fondness... On that MTV show when she kissed the girls foot, it was HER suggestion (of foot) when she was dared to kiss a fan SOMEwhere on their body. Plus... she has been taking exceptionally good care of her feet lately. They're spectacular. Perhaps it's more her husband (the SUM41 frontman) who has the foot fetish, and has shown Avril the light! Either way, who cares. I just hope she continues wearing flip flops (or less) all the time!

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
+tom green

that doesn't help us with normalizing the fetish [Big Grin]
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SS07         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I felt it was time to respond to the points brought up here.

Personally, I don't feel that a fondness for any part of the (human) body should be considered a fetish. But, that's just my opinion, [Tongue]

[ October 31, 2007, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: SS07 ]

Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
I was poking around that site this morning. The woman claims that neither she nor her husband has a foot fetish.

"Neither I nor my husband have a foot fetish. I do, however, love having attention paid to my feet. My husband is always happy to oblige."

Not a claim, we truly do not have one, although we do enjoy a bit of tomfoolery involving my feet and a video camera.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I have seen that list before and Al Gore still suprises me, but I wonder where this site got their information.

I pulled this info from a google search. While I haven't verified the info, I felt it made good reading. This board is proving to qualify and/or disqualify it nicely. [Smile]

[ October 31, 2007, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: SS07 ]

SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
What did it mean saying Jennifer Lopez and Cameron Diaz have foot fetishes? By the way after reading that stuff I would say I'm a foot fetishist not a foot lover since they said there was a difference. The video on the bottom was nice what a shame it will be taken down November 6.

I'm glad you liked it.

Actually, most people haven't paid attention to the blurb that the videos and photos are coming to an end, and they continue to subscribe to the Youtube channel where my vids are.

DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
What did it mean saying Jennifer Lopez and Cameron Diaz have foot fetishes?

I think what they mean is that these women like to have their feet played with, toes sucked, etc.. To me, that's not having a foot fetish.
PRECISELY!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1UmlUiyfjI

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links