Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Barefoot Hooters Waitresses! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Barefoot Hooters Waitresses!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if the Hooters waitresses went barefooted, while on duty?
I know, wishful thinking! The health laws would never allow that. And does it really matter? They're not serving the food with their feet. Although, that's an arousing thought. . . [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, I would start referring to the place as Boners instead of Hooters that's for sure.

would kinda be embarrassing with friends though, cuz i'd always be lookin down [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fcgvp
Board Regular
Member # 14450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fcgvp         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The health department would shut them down.
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or the dress code could be flip flops,that would look so hot!!!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd much rather they have something, anything, on their feet, rather than being barefoot. [Smile]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last summer I met a girl I know for a lunch picnic. She is working at a small restaurant. She took her shoes and socks off while we were sitting in the sun [Smile] .
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barefoot, sitting in the sun is fantastic.
But the thought of beautiful female feet on a nasty restaurant floor sickens me.

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
I'd much rather they have something, anything, on their feet, rather than being barefoot. [Smile]

_fjb_

how bout men's faces?!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fcgvp:
The health department would shut them down.

Killjoy [Tongue]

He already more or less stated this fact - that's why it's a fantasy...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prevaricator82
Major Player
Member # 22717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prevaricator82   Email prevaricator82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:

yup, flip-flops would be really hot!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 171 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

"how bout men's faces?!!!"
Comment by Tyler D

If my face was a restaurant floor, then YES!!, I'm all for it.
[Big Grin]

_fjb_

--------------------

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lovely thought but it wouldn't be the health department that stopped this - OSHA. Footwear is for the protection of the employees' feet. Just thought I'd share that.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This would never happen. I saw a case in a diner I was sitting in a while back, where a girl had taken off her flip flops because her feet were hurting. The manager immediately came over, and told the girl to put her shoes back on, due to health laws.
I do wish they had places were waitresses could be in flip flops. Unfortunately, I dont see this realistically happening for a couple of reasons. One, flip flops don't provide support to the feet, if they are carrying trays of food. Two, if something drops, like hot soup, or hot food, they could likely burn themselves.
A good thought, but not likely to ever happen.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be pretty sweet indded. Stupid health department rules lol.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:

on a hot day......... hearing that sexy seductive sweaty slapping noise, as the foot hits the flip flop.

oooooooooooooooooo and the toe prints!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links