Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Barefoot Hooters Waitresses! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Barefoot Hooters Waitresses!
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be satisfied if they were allowed to wear flip flops, and just shuffled them on and off during their break [Big Grin]
Though come to think of, I am fond of that wing sauce...

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the flip flop idea as well, but I wonder what their feet feel and smell like out of those nice thick socks and hose that they wear after a long shift.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
This would never happen. I saw a case in a diner I was sitting in a while back, where a girl had taken off her flip flops because her feet were hurting. The manager immediately came over, and told the girl to put her shoes back on, due to health laws.

The laws on being barefoot in an establisment are bogus. Employees have to wear footwear, customers are not obligated to by the law.

[ October 30, 2007, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: Eliza Durden ]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the flip-flop idea. Though it would be nice to see them barefoot, I too would not be real excited by girls walking through all kinds of food stuff.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm already a semi-regular customer of the local Hooters here on my end of town because, honest to God, I really do like the food. But let me tell you, if by some miracle the Hooters girls started going barefoot while on the job, I would be at that place every single day of my life. I'd like to think I'm exaggerating, but I'm being totally honest. I would literally watch every minute on the clock at work, pining for that opportunity to get out of there just so I could go straight to Hooters. My diet would consist of nothing but beer, hot wings and curly fries...and yeah I'd die a very early death, but jeez-louise I could not resist that type of eye-candy. And, odds are I'd only leave when they closed for the night.

Thinking about it, for those reasons I guess it's a blessing in disguise that the Hooters girls have to wear them dumb ol' sneakers while on the job.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
I'm already a semi-regular customer of the local Hooters here on my end of town because, honest to God, I really do like the food.

Yah sure and I read Playboy for the words...just kidding, Lou [Joint] I rarely eat fast food and if Hooter girls served barefoot, I would try to eat there as often as I could too! One of my roomates wears a Hooters tank-top and she looks breathtaking!! And yes, she has exquisite feet to match!!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Yah sure and I read Playboy for the words...just kidding, Lou [Joint] I rarely eat fast food and if Hooter girls served barefoot, I would try to eat there as often as I could too! One of my roomates wears a Hooters tank-top and she looks breathtaking!! And yes, she has exquisite feet to match!!!

I don't know if you remember, but a little while back I had tried my hand at some photography and shot a set of pics of a girl named Aubrey Ann. Well, coincidentally enough she's a former Hooters girl. I knew her waaaayyy before she became a Hooters girl though.

And fast food? No way in hell is Hooters fast! You go and place your order, and then you sit for something like 20 minutes before you even expect the girl to come bringing your food...so get that notion of Hooters being fast food out of your mind! [Wink]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Lou, you could become a manager of a Hooters. Then you could require the waitresses to be barefooted at work! [Smile]
I'm recalling at least one restaurant with barefoot waitresses. It was called the Barefoot Bar, and it was in Hawaii. I believe it was an outdoor place, on a beach. Not sure if it's still open.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lexington
Board Regular
Member # 27150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lexington         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coedfeet.com has some photos and videos of a Hooters girls taking off her shoes and socks. They are pretty hot.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
I like the flip flop idea as well, but I wonder what their feet feel and smell like out of those nice thick socks and hose that they wear after a long shift.

that is probably the most arousing comment i have ever heard. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so sexy.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Hey, Lou, you could become a manager of a Hooters. Then you could require the waitresses to be barefooted at work! [Smile]

I like the way you think Bro! [Thumbs Up]
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude!!! I've had this idea for years. Ya ready?

Okay peeps, instead of HOOTERS, what about...

FOOTERS

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Dude!!! I've had this idea for years. Ya ready?

Okay peeps, instead of HOOTERS, what about...

FOOTERS

Now that's a good one! [Smile] [Thumbs Up] Where do I apply?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Would you like to use regular utensals to eat your food with, or my feet?"
"Your feet, please."
"Very good, sir."
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be a helluva a restaurant. But I'd still be too shy to eat there [Cry]
I wonder if I ordered it to go, if they'd let me eat of the feet of teh delivery girl..? [Tongue]

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links