Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » negative posts! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: negative posts!
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys,
i dont know about everyone else but i get really pissed when gutless losers post negative comments about other peoples pics & i dont just mean my pics,it pisses me of just as much when its about any of the posts on wus.the best thing about wu's is that it caters for eveyone,no matter what type of feet you like,big,small,long toes,high arches etc. its great that we can all see feet that do it for each of us here,i just dont think negative comments are needed,if you dont like the feet in a particular post then dont look at them,thats what i say anyway.
its not often that it happens,but it makes me mad when it does,its just so small minded,what do you guys think?
cheers,
solelover99.

[ November 07, 2007, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: solelover99 ]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, i totally agree. I hate seeing negative comments, especially if some one is posting some thing they think is great, but doesnt appeal to others. I hope i have never bagged anyone's wife or girlfriend. It's hard enough getting amateurs to post stuff. If i dont like something, say, long toes or very hard skin, i'll say it, but also thank the person for posting and thank the woman for posing. I dont like to be nasty to anyone.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually don't agree with the statement "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". well, when it comes to feet, i do agree with it; so, please, no negative comments.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the above although I think that negative comments are quite rare at Wus (compared to The Mousepad). Over all our community is very friendly and the mods usually take care of unfair comments very quickly.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though they are rather rare here, they dismay me when I read them. I adhere to Thumper's (from Bambi) credo "if you can't say someting nice- then don't say anyting at all."
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on some boards they will trash your pics even because of how you feel about politics.i think the thing about it is it seems odd because it doesnt "feel" right that someone who honestly doesnt like the pics would actually post the comment.my favorite thing is to imagine them as a smoker who has run out of cigarettes and money and are know clicking on random links at wu's being a jerk.it allows me to find humor in the comments

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree we all have different tastes, but there are nice ways to disagree.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss.Tickles   Author's Homepage   Email Miss.Tickles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, everyone has different opinions on what they find attractive about feet. Just because it's not something you like, I really don't understand why you should post negative comments, just keep it to yourself or don't post, and just mention something that you do like at least! [Wink]
Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
but still they DO say "let me know what u think..."

when guys ask this they are basically saying "please tell me my girl is hot" [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think fewer negative posts will make it easier for new members to work their way in participating here at Wu's. New members are joining everyday, and it's hard for most members to be comfortable communicating with us here, and watching the negativity is one thing we can do to help that.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The beauty of this forum in comparison to others is that we here, tend to act in a more civilised manner.
I am a member of many boards, both foot related and not and nowhere else have I found such a positive and welcoming attitude that exists here at Wu's.
I've learnt the hard way online that: 'You can't keep all of the people happy all of the time.' So I don't try to anymore, however I think it takes maturity and the ability to bite your tongue to provide a place where we can all get along, and for the most part we do here...that is why I keep coming back day after day. That is why people post pic after pic here, this is why women feel comfortable joining in on the fun here, this is why we can disagree politely and move on. This is why this forum is the success it is.
Tolerating fools just for the sake of keeping them happy only brings us down to their level and for the most part, I feel that we are all beyond that!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone has to just learn to not take people opinions too seriously on the internet. The people who talk trash are bad, but the people who overreact to it are just as bad.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cs:
Everyone has to just learn to not take people opinions too seriously on the internet. The people who talk trash are bad, but the people who overreact to it are just as bad.

But we're not talking about "people who talk trash" or "people who overreact" since it's irrelevant in this forum. Posts get deleted quickly. We're talking about negative posts about things that doesn't gain anything but bad feelings...and we all know that when a poster is feeling lousy about his/her efforts in trying to please at least "SOME" of us, then we have a bad atmosphere in the forum altogether.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
there was a time that someone posted a pic of a pair of feet with only 4 toes!

OH DEAR GOD!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed...just because I don't like someone's feet, doesn't mean I should diss them. Someone else probably likes them. If I don't like them, I just move on...

I'm sure the women who put their feet out there are sometimes shy. The women who allow us to see their feet here should be commended. Thanks, ladies! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links