Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » negative posts! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: negative posts!
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I don't like them, I don't comment on them. Period
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats what im talking about,if you dont like them just move on & look at others that you do like,instead of making unnecessary negative comments.it particularly shits me when (& it usually is) the negative comments are posted by people that are to piss weak to post pics of their own!also when they are directed towards someone elses positive comments.
anyway,i dont think this is an over reaction,im just saying that it is the positivity that is generally encountered on this forum that make it work so well,people are comfortable to post their pics here because of this & i just dont think negativity is needed here. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only types of negative comments I dislike are the needless ones "You're ugly" or "obviously a mans feet, ugh" or some such. These are unnecessary, and should just be quiet, you're wasting everyones time.

Certain negative comments can be useful though "I dont like that colour" or "Dirty feet are nasty" are needlessly selfish posts, but if everyone posts with statements like that, but still thanks the host for putting pictures up, it can endorse change, different locale, different colour, poses etc ^_^

Please, if nothing else, dont be needlessly rude or inflamatory =D

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with what your saying cliveman,its the rude &/or inflamatory comments that shit me,saying you like a different colour or pose etc. is fine.

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a comment about a week ago that was totally uncalled for by a newer member. To me, her feet were beautiful, but if he didn't like them, there was no need for that comment. When I see feet I don't like, I keep it to myself cause their are plenty of others who do. We're lucky these women are showing their feet for us to enjoy.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a firm believer that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it because it's not helping matters to shoot a foot model down.. All it really does is make the person who says the negative stuff look bad.

There is a real problem over at the mousepad with negative posters, thankfully wu's is a forum this rarely happens!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So can we come to some sort of unwritten agreement here:

If no one posts a response to your pics in the threads that means that we don't like them for one reason or another so don't keep posting comments like Doesn't anyone like these? or Why hasn't anyone replied?

That way no one will have to comment negatively and the poster can then naturally assume that maybe those feet aren't quite up to par without the need to ask over and over again?

If we can at least establish some sort of etiquette for this then I think people will get the point without hurt feelings....

Fair enough?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] ^

hmm as a mod...do you think a sticky post with this advice would apply?

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SS07         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing I've learned; the qualities in which the fetishist finds appealing in women's feet are as varied as grains of sand on a beach. Each to his own, but respect the other.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there's something you don't like on a post, here's a simple suggestion... don't comment on it. It honestly takes too much energy to post a negative comment on something and frankly, no one wants to put up with it. Just keep the negativity to yourselves. Keeps the real meaning of what we're here for.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If no one posts a response to your pics in the threads that means that we don't like them for one reason or another so don't keep posting comments like Doesn't anyone like these? or Why hasn't anyone replied?
You´re probably right most of the time but I´ve also noticed some really great photo threads moving to page 2 pretty quickly only because they were posted at the wrong time of day (like 5 am in the morning) or because the next person replied to 10 topics, thus pushing the thread way down the page.
Sometimes when that thread pops back to the top of page 1 it suddenly gets a load of postive replies.
In other words...some threads are really worth bumping back up.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SS07:
One thing I've learned; the qualities in which the fetishist finds appealing in women's feet are as varied as grains of sand on a beach. Each to his own, but respect the other.

I think this sentance sums things up perfectly!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
[QB]or because the next person replied to 10 topics, thus pushing the thread way down the page.

or how about that person replying to the next 30 or so...that annoys the hell out of me lol...post count whores [Tongue]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there will always be a few assholes. just let them whine and rant and they will be gone. they will be gone even faster if you call them out on their inappropriate whiney behavior.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
So can we come to some sort of unwritten agreement here:

That way no one will have to comment negatively and the poster can then naturally assume that maybe those feet aren't quite up to par without the need to ask over and over again?

If we can at least establish some sort of etiquette for this then I think people will get the point without hurt feelings....

Fair enough?

lets take that a step further. If one of the foot models gets a negative post from someone with 3 posts who joined the forum last tuesday, it's safe to assume he's a troll and everyone else thinks he's an asshole without needing to get worked up and threatening to leave the forum.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links