Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is a foot fetish a bad thing to have?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is a foot fetish a bad thing to have??
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been divorced now for 4 years, during that time I have been looking for the right woman to spend the rest of my life with--not an easy task. So I must say I date alot and have met some pretty fantastic women that I really connected with, you know tons in common great conversation etc........THEN my foot fetish comes into play, BAM ! I don't like their feet.......I love feet so much, but sometimes I wish I didnt have this fetish
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like foot standards are too high. I don't think foot lovers are the only ones who have this problem. I'd bet that some T&A guys have this problem as well. I wouldn't give up my love for feet for anything.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
I wouldn't give up my love for feet for anything.

me neither but i also would never allow my fetish to control my life and my decisions
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps you're a little picky.
Besides, if the lady's feet aren't to your standards you can help by paying for a pedicure!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So "YOU" you mean to tell me that if you met the woman of your dreams and her feet were so very unatractive to you that you would still stay with her------------I THINK NOT!!!!!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

dougiezerts------------paint a female gorilla's toes and they are still a female gorilla's feet, your not getting what i'm saying here or you are not single and looking
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can think whatever you want, not my problem
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

yea you have someone perhaps--------but to give advice and not totally put yourself in the other persons shoes (truthfully).........then one should hold back thier post
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing at all wrong with having a foot fetish...I love beautiful feet and I have always broken down that wall with lovers. Sometimes it was easy and then hard but eventually my desire to pamper and nurture their feet changed things.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

i wasnt giving advice(you didnt ask for one), my comment reflects my opinion on the matter.
i dont expect you to change your views/beliefs/habits, i just dont think its healthy to let your fetish control your life and confuse it with love for another person...i understand the part where you wish you didnt have the fetish but the fact is that you do and it will just take you potentially forever to find the perfect match.

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A pedicure isn't just painting her toes. They also do things to soften her feet and get the dead skin and calluses off them.
If you love a woman enough, the fact that her feet aren't up to your standards shouldn't be that much of a problem.
And yes, I'm in a steady relationship!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no way, it's not a bad thing at all.

little kinky and pervy but it's all good [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel your pain here Wrinkle.... sometimes i just do not find women attractive because of their feet even when they are really pretty nice looking. I don't think, however, that a foot fetish is a bad thing you just need to learn to control it. But then again these ladies need to keep up their peds like our fine ladies that post on here.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With me as I have stated in other posts regarding feet and relationships, I feel as if a girl has a great personality then her feet and looks are more attractive to me. I wish I could say the opposite as in if a girl has a bad personality then I view her feet as ugly but I view it as a loss lol. Maybe continue to see this girl and if you begin to like her more and more then her feet will look more attractive. I'm not saying this will work 100 percent bc if I was going out with a girl but her feet were a lost cause in terms of looks and pedicures then drop it but I don't know of any girl who would make their feet look that bad.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its ok to be picky. I got married when I was thirty to a wonderful woman who accepts my fetish. Good things come to those with patience my friend.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links