Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is a foot fetish a bad thing to have?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is a foot fetish a bad thing to have??
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Perhaps you're a little picky.
Besides, if the lady's feet aren't to your standards you can help by paying for a pedicure!

haha if only a simple pedicure could make up for poorly shaped toes

my fetish has caused me to not be attracted to some pretty girls but it is no different than not liking a girl because her tits are small

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrinkles:
If the feet aren't up to your standard, then don't settle.
Some people think a pedicure can fix it-- it won't. :bump

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the topics are very similar and my notions may be a little repetitious. I'll try a response from a different angle:

I'll bet that at some point you met a gal who, at first, was not appealing to you; perhaps, her voice was abrasive, for example, or, maybe, she had a mole that was distracting. As you got to know her and you found a mutual attraction growing, her voice became more musical or, when you looked at her, you didn't see so much the mole but the rest of her.

What I'm suggesting here is that you not let your fetish dictate your attraction but the other way around. As she becomes more attractive to you in total, I think that you'll find some things that you like about her feet that you hadn't noticed initially.

As for your question, I don't think that any fetish/preference is a bad thing as long as you rule it and it doesn't interfere with the conduct of your everyday activities. Don't be afraid to expand your horizons; perhaps, adding to your list of fetishes would be helpful.

Just because I prefer bourbon doesn't mean I won't enjoy sipping some Gran Marnier (as I'm doing now). Here's to you and ease to your troubles.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot fetish a bad thing? Nope. I think having (foot) fetish gives one character. Pretty feet is one (screening) criteria used in deciding on a babe for me. Now, I don't let it be the sole (the end all, to be all) factor that decides, but it is a very, very high factor on my list. If her feet aren't exactly 100% bad ass (but, can pass a Wu screening, LOL [Smile] ), I'll give her a chance; but she must bring other knockout qualities (a cutie, a bod, a juicy ass, a cool personality, smarts) to the table. [Fingers Crossed]

[ January 07, 2008, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I often wish I didn't have this fetish, but I cannot change who I am.

My wife used to accept my fetish, or so I thought. She changed once we got married.

She calls me wierd and sick.

I wish I could find a woman who would accept me for who I am, including my fetish desires.

I have met quite a few women in the past who totally accpeted my fetish, but they were dominant and into things such as pain etc...

I don't mind dominance, but I am not into pain. Call me picky, but I just coldn't be with them.

Trust me, I understand it's more than finding a woman with "prefect feet." nIt's about finding a woman who will accpet you for who you are and you can feet completely free with.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
I date alot and have met some pretty fantastic women that I really connected with, you know tons in common great conversation etc........THEN my foot fetish comes into play, BAM ! I don't like their feet.......

I know where you're coming from- if I had to do it all over again I'd be VERY particular about her feet. Just couldn't help myself.

On the other hand I now absolutely adore my wife's feet, even though they're not perfect, because she indulges me and my fetish so adamantly and thoroughly. There's always hope that they could grow on you...(like toetapper alludes to above)

[ January 07, 2008, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad that I can get so easily aroused by that part of a woman's physique beside all the other things that attract us to women, so no, like I've said on here before feet are so much more accessible, because how often are you going to see an attractive woman walking around butt naked right! [Big Grin]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't say I got my dream feet until several years ago, and fortunately they came with my dream girl. I can't say I ever had a GF with horrible feet, most were pretty good. I have to say that It WOULD be a problem in relationships if the woman I was with had feet I really did not like. I would like to pretend that it's not the case, but.....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Way! Feet are usually in full view and some-times sassed up with toe rings, strappy heels, flip-flops "where-as" T&A are usually covered. sometimes sassed up with g-strings, lingere which are not usually seen in public...

Consider us lucky. "Can I look at your feet?...." or "Can I look at your tits?..." which one sounds more comfortable saying? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ashifechi:
I often wish I didn't have this fetish, but I cannot change who I am.

My wife used to accept my fetish, or so I thought. She changed once we got married.

She calls me wierd and sick.

damn

do you insult her back when she says this?

I know i would [Cool]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Some of the topics are very similar and my notions may be a little repetitious. I'll try a response from a different angle:

I'll bet that at some point you met a gal who, at first, was not appealing to you; perhaps, her voice was abrasive, for example, or, maybe, she had a mole that was distracting. As you got to know her and you found a mutual attraction growing, her voice became more musical or, when you looked at her, you didn't see so much the mole but the rest of her.

What I'm suggesting here is that you not let your fetish dictate your attraction but the other way around. As she becomes more attractive to you in total, I think that you'll find some things that you like about her feet that you hadn't noticed initially.

As for your question, I don't think that any fetish/preference is a bad thing as long as you rule it and it doesn't interfere with the conduct of your everyday activities. Don't be afraid to expand your horizons; perhaps, adding to your list of fetishes would be helpful.

Just because I prefer bourbon doesn't mean I won't enjoy sipping some Gran Marnier (as I'm doing now). Here's to you and ease to your troubles.

I like this post alot. The attraction that I have for someone initially indicates nothing when it comes to a long term attraction. But if after hanging out with her awhile I find that my attraction for her keeps increasing, then I know i'm onto something good! Usually the feet thing is a trade off. Beautiful woman with so so feet or so so woman with beautiful feet. Either way after getting to know them thier physical short comings tend to become marginalized as I get to know her.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, I am realistic with the foot fetish . I not only have a foot fetish, but my sub fetish is bastinado and tickling, which make things a lot harder. Not often does a girl, at least since the mid 90's and the revolution of footwear, reject a foot massage or foot play. Even if she is not into it, they do not mind that much. The few rejections are what they are, just few, not much different than rejections by a girl who gets turned off for any other reason, say blow jobs.

On the other hand, attraction to feet lasts forever. Feet do not change much, and if you are a sole fetish, 90% of the feet are OK and the rest can be overcome by pedicure to an acceptable standard. The ugly feet of Britney Spears and Paris Hilton do not come around in abundance.

The problem is not for the foot fetish, it is mostly with the sub fetish, if any. While sucking a girl's toes or licking her soles is not so challenging, getting her to be tickled or foot bastinadoed might prove extremely difficult.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not super picky--BUT, she has to have the BONER effect, you know sit down at the table and prop her bare feet up there, and if she's a cool chic and we get along good AND she's wise to the rise in my levi's that she made happen --BINGO--we have a match,,,,,,,,,,,still have not found that yet..........the search continues!!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well wrinkles, judging from your avatar I can see the delimma. Feet like THAT are the BEST but also the RAREST! (where'd you find the pic anyway?) man if I had a woman with feet like that, I'd appreciate every single day and night of it.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
I have been divorced now for 4 years, during that time I have been looking for the right woman to spend the rest of my life with--not an easy task. So I must say I date alot and have met some pretty fantastic women that I really connected with, you know tons in common great conversation etc........THEN my foot fetish comes into play, BAM ! I don't like their feet.......I love feet so much, but sometimes I wish I didnt have this fetish

There are plenty of women, and at some point, you'll find someone who's feet you like.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links