Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » me and my gf (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: me and my gf
dan2007_me
Board Regular
Member # 27182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan2007_me   Email dan2007_me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been with my gf ellie for nearly 2 years and I have been banging her feet for 1 year. She is a size 4 and has to die for feet...I also love the shoes she wears I regularly spunk on them and in them and get her to walk around after...last month I toldher I wanted a 3some and she agreed..we Got her best mate katie and we had a great time, I received a double footjob and licked their feet all night , then I told her I wanted her sister!!! Coz she wore knee high socks all the time which got me really horny and again she agreed.. She told her sister that I had a foot fetish so wear some nice shoes and socks.. One night they both came into my room wearing pointy toed heels and knee length socks and I nearly blew immediately !! I had the most fun in my life screwing one whilst licking the others feet!! I eventually creamed on her sisters toes and then ellie licked it off her toes
Is anyone interested in seeing pics of her feet in and out of her shoes???

Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Small-Toes-4ME
Loyal Member
Member # 27263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Small-Toes-4ME   Email Small-Toes-4ME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yer please post pictures sounds grate

--------------------

Posts: 86 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! You sure you haven't died and gone to heaven?

What a gal- letting you do all that stuff! I thought spunking in her shoes and her wearing them was hot enough- but threesomes with friends and family!? Not that I'd do family, but sure sounded enjoyable!

Of course we'd love to see photos (in the picture section of course).

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sister? no fucking way, i don't believe it. there is just no way, and if it true, then, you are THE FUCKING MAN.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, Iv never felt so envious, your gf fuckin rocks man, sounds like your definately satisfying your desires, that sounds so awesome fuckin ur gf while licking her sisters feet OMG, let us in on somemore info on what ur gf and sister r like, you must be one good-looking dude, if her sisters & friends are all agreeing to fuck you & are ok with the fetish & there being another girl involved.

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 4??? Sounds perfect to me- Look forward to those photos!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
provenLoser
Board Regular
Member # 21637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for provenLoser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pictures of the threesomes or they didn't happen [Smile]
Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She licked her own sisters feet?

I dont buy it for a second.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish89
Major Player
Member # 16245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish89   Email footfetish89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wot sinnister sed [Cry]
Posts: 122 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid that I share some of Sinnister's skepticism. If true, however, you've "got the world on a string, sittin' on a rainbow". Take pictures, and I mean a lot of them, if not for us, here, at least for yourself. You absolutely want to have photos, twenty years hence, to document (and remind you of) the greatest moments of your life.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this is true, what a stunt. I think your girlfirend is 1 in 1,000,000 cause I have NEVER EVER met a girl that would agree to comply with what u have stated...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan2007_me
Board Regular
Member # 27182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan2007_me   Email dan2007_me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shall post some pics wen I next go to her house thats where my camera is!! Look guys am not lying I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.. We r getn together with her sister again soon so hopefully I get the same treatment!!! P.s when ur girl loves us as much as mine does she will do anything!!! And let me do her sister and her feet !!! Details of the girls are coming soon!!!
Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan2007_me
Board Regular
Member # 27182

I shall start with some of just my girl and her feet and then if u guys really want I shall post the others!!!
dan2007_me
Board Regular
Member # 27182

do u guys wanna know info about the girls??
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somethin' sounds reeeeeally fishy 'bout this story.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links