Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » me and my gf (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: me and my gf
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see the pics my friend. Send away....

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illcumonem
Loyal Member
Member # 25999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illcumonem   Email illcumonem   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to see picture!!!
Posts: 60 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan2007_me
Board Regular
Member # 27182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan2007_me   Email dan2007_me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend
Ellie, 20 yes old, 5 foot half an inch, brown hair, 32 c boobs loves wearing heels and sexy underwear.. Loves giving titjobs... Fantasy is having lots of blokes creaming her feet and then licking it off herself!! Loves walking around in spunked shoes!! Works as a secretary in a lawyers firm!!! Loves having photos of feet taken and shown to others.. Likes the fact people wank over them!!!

Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But still no pics huh! Girlfriend of 2 years and no pics?? I have been with my girl less than 2 months and ive done about 3 posts of her Not buying it one bit mate! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anakondaa:
But still no pics huh! Girlfriend of 2 years and no pics?? I have been with my girl less than 2 months and ive done about 3 posts of her Not buying it one bit mate! [Roll Eyes]

A-fucking-Men!

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dan,

I think you need to prove yourself by posting the pics. You offered to post the pics as evidence, so please do to prove your story.

Otherwise it's obvious your story is fake. It's fine to post a story that fictional, just don't say that it's true if it's not.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan2007_me
Board Regular
Member # 27182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan2007_me   Email dan2007_me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
next time I go to her house I will but her sis says I can't post ones of her so it is just my a feet
Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont buy it for a second. Absolute garbage!
Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing!!! hurry up with some pics already ;-)
Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kcart
Board Regular
Member # 28699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kcart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It smells like B.S. in here, he might have a girlfriend but there's no way all that other stuff happened.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links