Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Taking it for Granted (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Taking it for Granted
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 9 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,
I know this is completely off topic but I just found out one of my close friends just passed away after working out in the gym.
He was such an amazing friend and in top shape health wise. He was in the middle of training(for an up coming fight in MMA) and suddenly collapsed and was pronounced dead at the hospital.

I now will not take anything for granted..whether it be life or even having this love for feet. I just wanted to share this story with my fellow foot brothers so you can just stop and realize it can all end in a heartbeat.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry about your loss

how old was he?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He just turned 20...
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, that is shocking. It really makes you stop and appreciate.

Sorry for your loss, mate.

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sorry to hear the unfortunate loss, bro

I go to the gym a lot and once in a while worry about shit happening - I hurt my arm recently and took a little hiatus and am heading back there tomorrow night. I need to stop taking things for granted.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

It made front page news here in my home province...
www.theguardian.pe.ca

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that....was he using alot of supplements?

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Im not sure Marcus...I would assume so..probably just Protein shakes and stuff...he was hardcore against the roids' and creatine. He was an athlete his whole life, as in he has been training for one thing or another the whole time.
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MarcusB:
Sorry to hear that....was he using alot of supplements?

despite what you hear in the media, supplements have never been scientifically proven to harm anybody

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

The results of the autopsy are expected to be released tomorrow...I'll keep ya's updated...the facebook group is getting huge..almost 3000 last time I checked! Thats for a province having a total population of about 125,000!
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

i thought it took a week or so to get the results of an autopsy

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that man... he's way too young...
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear for your lose Blue...I was in a close shave a few years back and nearly all ended...And one thing it did teach me, Was never to take anything for granted...Even the smallest thing...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I extend my sympathies to you!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
i thought it took a week or so to get the results of an autopsy

Thats what I thought too Mike, I read it either in the guardian or on the Facebook page..not sure...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links