Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Having a foot fetish sometimes is it worth it? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Having a foot fetish sometimes is it worth it?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I very often have thought lately what is the point of ever having this fetish I never fulfil my fetish and only think about it so often to be always left frustrated and out of pocket.

I am married now and my wife lives in another country I will join her soon to live with her but I feel there is a huge gap in my foot fetish that I never can fulfil, I see women with nice feet dangling shoes and wearing lovely footwear and think what is the point in even looking, you get stares in shoe shops here in England if you even look at a pair of womens shoes, infact this fetish is so hard now to enjoy that I really think what is the point at all!

I keep spending money on websites to try and fulfil my fetish but to tell you the truth I am fed up of seeing the same people getting all the action, I think also they might actually get fed up themselves sometimes. I decided to spend no more on websites it is just money making all the time, how do you other guys cope? I know not all of us here have partners, I have but still feel deeply that I am missing some action, I have felt like this for sometime and I am a bold guy, I will ask and reveal my fetish without a thought of who knows I do not care anymore, life is too short.

[ February 21, 2008, 07:11 AM: Message edited by: muleslicker ]

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What..are you missing out on? Does your wife not help you with that?
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let it go. Wait until you can join your wife, then you can have access to her feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never considered it to be a choice. Either you have it or don't.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry that you are unhappy with your sitaution, hopefully things will improve.

However, I am completely psyched to have a thing for feet. I can't say I felt that way my entire life, but for many years now I am very happy about it.I 've had ALOT of fun with it.

While not trying to make anyone feel bad about thier respective kinks, I'm really glad about enjoying feet ,tickling, tease and denial and my other assorted quirks as opposed to many likes involving things that I consider disgusting.

I guess some folks consider us disgusting....but I'd rather be worried about asking a woman if I can lick her soles than to shit on me ....or something like that.

Anyway- cheer up and expect the best from your life!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only gap is your long distance relationship at the moment. As soon as you live together it'll all be perfect.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
demo
Board Regular
Member # 28839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for demo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thank the Lord that he blessed us with having a foot fetish. I can speak for everyone when I say that we wouldn't have it any other way.

Having a foot fetish is message from the skies above that he has better intrests in us than those who don't have the fetish or find foot fetish disgusting.

As far as the original guy who started this topic...

Here's an analogy:

If the thought of cheating on your wife repulses you, then don't do anything out of the ordinary to get your hands on a woman's feet other than your wife's.

But that can be confusing because the power of feet is as powerful as crack-cocaine (I think). You want as much without hurting the relationship. You simply don't want to tell your wife what you just told us. The best thing to do is to keep looking at feet and join the websites catering to foot fetishism and things will return to normal.

All of this can be easy for me to say because I'm still a bachelor and I'm not stuck to one lady. I hope not to find myself in your situation if I ever decide to settle down.

Just stick in there and things will be just fine.

I hope that was decent advice.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
I never considered it to be a choice. Either you have it or don't.

True that! Don't get discouraged bro...it'll work itself out

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gonzopower
Board Regular
Member # 8412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gonzopower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its not something you choose to be in to. I think when I was like 15 or so I started noticing womens feet as a sexual object, and its stuck with me ever since. I dont consider it abnormal. I dont publicize it but my woman knows I am drawn to it and so are many men. I actually have trouble seeing how a heterosexual male is not even somewhat turned on by a pretty set of feet. I think they are and are afraid to admit for whatever reason. Like tits are the only thing that can make you horny. I find foot fetishism to be an advantage if anything. Face it, you arent gonna go to the mall and see naked tits, ass and pussy. But as a foot lover you see sandals open-toed shoes and shorts, and you are drooling. Its pretty damn cool.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do understand what you're saying buddy!

i guess its just one of things.....

you have to look at the glass as half full not half empty and enjoy your life!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Virtually everyone feels they are missing out on something. Some of them might be right.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asshat
Board Regular
Member # 10107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asshat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be proud of the fact that you have a foot fetish!
Of all the fetishes out there, ours is the most widely accepted and in some cases sought out or enthusiastically embraced by women.
Asphixators die from their fetish and scat lovers are shit on - by society and their partners. And the people wearing the furry costumes while having sex are the group I always use as a reference when explaining, "Well it could be worse..."

Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The way I see it is what other fetish can you enjoy in public and get away with it? [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think u should give up on ur fetish hunny, i am a female and i love my feet to b rubbed etc, or to use em on a guy, maybe ur wife will too but i guess its kinda hard wen she isnt with u as much as ud like, but that doesnt mean u give up, just means u save all ur foot loving till u can b together, u may think it will go away, but if feet really turn u on then they still will no matter how much u try to ignore them. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
buddy, when you're with your wife, and have gotten more comfy with each other after the break.. then.. with patiences talk to her. you may be surprised that she's either into it, or opens up and gets into it, or is willing to accomodate you. but even if she's not into it, you can work something out with her. so don't give up. many of us haven't and area getting results

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links