Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Having a foot fetish sometimes is it worth it? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Having a foot fetish sometimes is it worth it?
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I am quite afraid of having people 'catch' me looking at female feet. I usually only take a glimpse that lasts a split second. If no one is around, maybe a few seconds more. I have never really done anything with female feet. And I can't... sucks right?
Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm totally not afraid anymore, I really used to be though. In one of my classes I actally want this girl to catch me looking at her feet which was formerly very uncharacteristic of me.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i always try to get caught honestly. i love having a foot fetish. the thing that i love the most is always accessible to me anywhere and everywhere i go.
i proudly display it and honestly most every woman i know like it quite a bit that they can drive me nuts with a simple twist of their ankle.
when i go out on the weekends most women i know make a point to come up to me and show me their shoes pedicures etc. just cos theylove how somple it is to turn me on.....

so yes it is very worth it!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

Its who you are!

Posts: 162 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with luv p3rf3ct to3s, i personally like it wen i c a guy lookin at my feet.

in fact, and this is totally true, wen i passed my drivin test 2 weeks ago i did wonder if i passed cos the instructor had a foot fetish.

reasons: i stalled the car, etc and made other minors, but while drivin he lept lookin at my feet!

anyhow bak to the point i like it wen i c a guy checkin out my feet, and i often wonder if they r secretly hiding a fetish there. x

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the fetishes are worth it and to know that there is someone out there that will satisfy it for you. Don't give up. Its kind of like if you didn't have drive or imagination if you give up. Just enjoy your thoughts and desires.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But its so embarassing for people to see me looking... I AM SO MISERABLE!!!!!!! But I don't want to do anything like get footjobs etc. I just want to use my eyes in real life. it's so hard...
Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awwwwwww ur so sweet hunny, y r u miserable, dont get upset bout it ul b fine. y cant u do anythin with female feet hun?
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO! I actually hate premaritial sex, getting involved with women and all that. I just want to use my eyes. I don't hurt anyone with that, and I don't touch anyone. But it's still hard for me to even look. So many people around all the time and it's so near, yet so far. SUCKS!
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me it's mostly a visual thing. every now and then something physical will happen such as touching them or getting a pic(or the great day at work thread), but mainly it's a visual thing for me. and i gauge each person differently as to if and how i will tell them.
that said each person has their own comfort level with it and you may never be as fully comfortable with it as i am, bu tthat doesn't make either of us right in how we handle it.
An easy way to give admiration of a womans foot and a good way to break the ice is a simple compliment on their shoes. most women LOVE that from any guy...and the next thing you know they aren't thinking that you are creepy and looking at their feet but that you are admiring their shoes that they put so much effort into choosing....

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links