Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has Your Fetish Changed Over Time? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has Your Fetish Changed Over Time?
stopyczek
Loyal Member
Member # 9888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stopyczek   Email stopyczek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi. i am writing to find out if others have gone through any kind of foot fetish evolution, as i have. let me explain...

i think the first time i really became fully aware that i was attracted to feet was when i was in the 8th grade. a girl sat next to me and she often wore just these simple black low-heeled shoes. she'd always let the heel on her crossed leg slide off--sort of like what we in the know refer to as 'dangling'. i probably spent hundreds of hours that year pretending to rest my forehead on my hand, sneaking glances of her heel and arch. thus i had an intense fondness for the dangling view of a girl's foot.

later that year, as i began actively seeking out images of girls' feet in magazines, catalogues, etc., i learned that i was very turned on by feet poses accentuating the arch of a girl's foot. this would be, for example, when the toes are flat against the floor, but the hill is raised high, exaggerating the curve of calf, heel and arch. i found that often a foot in any other pose just didn't do much for me at all.

but later, maybe late high school or college, i found that i became much more open to foot poses. i don't know if it was just being exposed to magazines specializing in foot fetish at that point or what. but soon i realized my submissive tendencies seemed to really intensify, especially as i began seeing more imagery of girls' soles. with sneers on their faces and their feet pressed up close to the camera, toes spread, these types of women became my new obsession.

now i think i often enjoy looking more than actually engaging in having contact with feet. perhaps this is because i've learned over time that many girls' feet aren't as soft and warm and well-proportioned as i imagine them to be. i suppose i'm sort of picky when it comes to actually touching, kissing, etc. a camera can make a foot look very good or very ordinary and unexciting. but real life is different.

my favorite images are still the dominant girl shoving her foot in my face. but i also love soles in almost any position. and arches are still just georgeous.

i also think my fetish overall has become 'weaker'. i still love feet, of course, but i don't know if this is as much of a driving force for me as it used to be. maybe since i've been in a relationship for so long. maybe because of aging. who knows?

ANYWAY, THE QUESTION: HAS YOUR INTEREST IN FEET EVOLVED, OR HAVE YOU ALWAYS HAD THE EXACT SAME QUIRKS AND 'FAVORITES' WHEN IT COMES TO FEET?

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went from onlu enjoying stocking clad feet to now enjoying both stockings and bare...as a matter of fact, i now have my girlfriend keep one stocking on and i take one off and its pure heaven...but her feet are just one thing...not to sound arrogant, but she has so much more, the total package
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe my interests and desires have stayed very stable over the years. I pretty much knew from the beginning what I liked to see in a girl's feet, in what she wore on her feet (shoes and jewelry), and what I'd really like to do with feet if I was ever able to.

When I first realized that I loved feet:

- some girls were wearing anklets (though not as many as today's girls)

- the styles of sandals that I really love were already around

- I enjoyed seeing girls do the same kinds of things with their feet that i do now.

The only exception was new things that come along, like toe rings. For example, back in the late 60's early 70's the first two girls (twins) I was eye-balling when I realized that I really had a thing for feet both wore anklets, but toe rings were not around like they are today.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some part just don't change.. like the type of feet i find most appealing.. and wht scent i can enjoy and what scent totally turns me off.

but what has changed is that i'm more open than before and i'm a lot more comfy with it and talk more openly about it (within reasonable limits though)

RPM

p.s. still love heeled women.. that also won't change

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine has more or less been a de-evolution. here's why:

I used to be one of those self-proclaimed classy foot guys who did not like to potentially offend the women with pervy stuff. So basically i was one who was silent non-overbearing and liked to strictly watch or maybe do something really unintrusive like a massage at most.

Then slowly over time, the net exposed me to ideas and imagery where people had intimate involvement with feet like licking them or sniffing them, or even just smearing your face in them for enjoyment. Well this began to appeal to me over and over as time moved on.

Instead of being that creepy guy in the corner, i instead had to find ways to make those less classy intimacies happen and eventually I ended up making those things happen.

That is when I basically de-evolved into a big time perverted freak.

damn, I miss that creepy quiet "classy" guy. [Cry]
...except when I'm licking and sniffing feet of course, LOL!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my foot fetish started when i was very young. it makes sense now!!

i had a plan to tickle all the girls in my class. lol.

in order.............

-tickling.
-nylons.
-smell.
-socks.
-chubby toes/feet.
-bare.
-sweaty feet.
-yellowish soles.
-wide soles.
-platform flip flops.
-boots.
-ballet flats.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean stopyczek, when I was a kid, my favourite view of a woman's feet was from the top or the inner side (the latter still being one of my all time favourites). The view of her soles however, made me feel very uncomfortable. It wasn't exactly like I thought it was ugly, it just seemed too confronting with something I didn't understand. Nowadays the view or touch of the sole is the thing that guarantees a thundering orgasm, every time again.

For the rest my taste in feet hasn't really changed much over the years, nor the intensity of my love for them and the women who own them [Mmm]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i found out when i was a freshmen in high school, but i've been noticing that there have been signs going all the way back to 5th grade.

and to be honest, i've gotten a bit more uncomfortable with it as time's went on.

and in the order of what i got into

toes
toe sucking
soles
footjobs

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler you make me ROLL! I just dig your take on stuff and your self-depracating humor...I don't know what to say since my de-evolution is more toward

long dangling legs
slender sexy fingers
bullet proof polish (if a model comes here with a self/jacked up polish job I throw them back)
fidgeting teasing ignoring
soft soles
feet resting on me, my arms, abs, pelvis
her and me sucking her toes while Fing

pretty pedestrian -

In philosophy there was a woman that sat behind me in this huge lecture hall and she was really tall - draped her legs in flip flops over the seat next to me all the time!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Question!
I find that my love for female feet has not really changed or "evolved" as you say. I still prefer a clean, soft sole. Due in part to my wife and her total support and understanding, it has, however, intensified tenfold.

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My foot fetish has evolved - because at first I was into dangling but as I grew older and wiser and started to search on the net, I realised there is more to foot fetishism than dangling,

So here are my personal favourites ever since growing up. It includes the likes of "the pose", hogtie/bound feet (love a bit of barefoot bondage!), the ankle-cross pose, wrinkled soles, a bit of girl on girl dangling, some foot worship, sole sandwiching and some flexing and wiggling and the nudelman when a girl's sexy butt is sat on the heels.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine is nowhere as strong as it used to be
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
Tyler you make me ROLL! I just dig your take on stuff and your self-depracating humor...

Thx Elvzz, I'm glad some people "get it", without taking themselves and/or their fetish way too seriously [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
mine is nowhere as strong as it used to be

You must share this valuable secret of how, I will pay! (if it works)

need it badly -- been thinking of feet all the time, even at many places where i shouldn't be thinking about them.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well guys my fetish is a lil different as i love guys givin my feet attension...........

so i guess its changed in the sense of style im into, i like sexy shoes, flip flops etc but i also hav developed a thing for tryin on shoes then sort of messing around with them, toyin with them if u like. i like to slip my foot in then out, then maybe into another one.

so i guess ive developed a more shoe fetish than i used to hav, and i love tryin them on in front of the blokes in a shoe shop, most try not to look as i prance around in them ;-)

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh why oh why madison don't you live down the street from me? why oh why?!?!?!?!? my site guys would love pics of you in diff shoes!!!

ok.. i'm acting a little silly... sorry.. wrong thread.. but glad you're into shoes Madison.. another thing I really like (not an evolution though.. just part of it)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links