Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has Your Fetish Changed Over Time? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has Your Fetish Changed Over Time?
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lmao @ Tyler...you kill me...well i guess since its starting to turn warm up my passion will re arise..i made a mad dash for some feet today all the way across town just to get a pic of them lol.. so i don't think it has died down as much as i let on...
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was a kid my fetish centered around bare feet and socks, as an adult i like anything related to feet, shoes , hose, painted toes, really the only constant is smelling female feet.
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know that I would say that my tastes have changed, just broadened. Even as a kid, I was always visually captivated by women's feet (even before I knew what sex was). Toes, insteps & arches were the main attraction. It has only been in the last few years that soles really developed an allure.

When I was a musician on the road, I'd be away from my steady girlfriends; returning home - or where ever they lived - we would disappear into the bedroom for long sessions. I would actually look forward (and try to achieve that moment as soon as I could) to that time when they would tell me that they were just too sore for more, worried that I'd be disappointed. "Oh, well", I'd say as I reached for my always handy mineral oil, "tell ya what, why don't you just lay back and give me your feet. I have an idea..."

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I have evolved, but I can still appreciate the raunchy stuff, too. [Wink]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I've pretty much stayed the same over the years.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rpm if i lived down the rd from u then u could come shoe shoppin with me and watch me try them on ;-)
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say that when i was 8, i like looking at them. but by 18, i wanted to fuck them

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine has changed greatly overtime. when i was younger (under 13) i used to enjoy the toes more then anything and only the tops of toes. they have to be a nice color and all that, Back then i disliked soles but now im madly in love with soles and spread toes. I believe my fetish has progressed as i became older.

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first got interested in nice toes with nice nails. The nails are important too.. it was usually more of the top of the toes that I found nice. Then I became interested in soles.

But I still like nice nails and toes a bit more.

Maybe my interest in feet are a little bit less than before..

Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it first started off like so many I am sure, i wasn't sure what to do with my foot fetish, so I just went for it with all the gusto my ego could summon. Back then I had a pretty healthy ego I think.

Then as I got older I became more discreet and my fetish was not so pronounced. I guess it had something to do with the fact that I was learning more about my other fetishes.(I got a few now. Feet became less important, they were still important, but I had other things that I wanted to try.

Now I find myself not a ravenous monster, but I do find that feet have come back into the fore front of my sexual pleasures. When I look for a girl, her feet become a key factor in our compatibility. LOL I even got some friends with benefits purely because I thought that they had sexy feet. I find myself distracted when I see a sexy pair of female feet on the dashboard of a car when i am driving around. In bars and night clubs I check out the girls feet then the rest of her. I'm really not looking for Mrs. Right, I figure I'll find her when I am all but certain I am not looking for her.

Like the t-shirt says, I'm not Mr. Right, but I'll f*ck you until he comes along.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links