Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favorite
Ashley224
Board Regular
Member # 29945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ashley224   Author's Homepage   Email Ashley224   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's your favorite thing to do with your foot fetish? Do you like stinky feet, feet with nail polish, feet that are sucked, stroking a cock? WHAT!! I'm new to this feet site and am learning as much as I can!

Ashley

--------------------
I'm always up for a good conversation and some fun! Come and check out my site!! (Requests are begged!)

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dan
Board Regular
Member # 22497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Dan   Email Big Dan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the above.... [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ashley224
Board Regular
Member # 29945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ashley224   Author's Homepage   Email Ashley224   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's great to hear! where do you go for your fixes?

--------------------
I'm always up for a good conversation and some fun! Come and check out my site!! (Requests are begged!)

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ashley and welcome to wus...Id have to agree with Big Dan...All of the above and ofcoarse sligbacks and mules:P
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ashley224
Board Regular
Member # 29945

what about flipflps! a variety of shoes are always fun. do you prefer pics or vids

--------------------

Ashley224
Board Regular
Member # 29945

a variety of shoes are always fun! Do people like pictures or videos?

--------------------

shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smelly socked feet in my face

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vids are always a fav of mine...Especially teasing ones ofcoarse along with the model talking...Kind of like erotic nikki vids...Love them
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i could pick one thing..........

it would be the smell.........without smell...... i just dont get it. lol

i know i jack off to videos and pics but my mental image is that they skink bad!!! lol

smell is the main favourite............ i can compromise not so good looking feet for drop dead sexy smell!! [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love to just hold them on my hands to look at them and bring them to my face to sniff them. also love to see her with shoes without socks, for the smell thing.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juggyand wife
Loyal Member
Member # 11519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for juggyand wife   Email juggyand wife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome aboard ashley, you just about said alot of things , i like alot of what you mentioned, but as apecial of mine is a love for long toenails...enjoy the forum
Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when perfect female feet exhibit incredible talent by picking up objects and performing tasks with their toes. I also luv a good fj...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashley224:
What's your favorite thing to do with your foot fetish? Do you like stinky feet, feet with nail polish, feet that are sucked, stroking a cock? WHAT!! I'm new to this feet site and am learning as much as I can!

Ashley

I like plain nails, and wrinkly soles. Stinky feet are nice too!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashley224:

Ashley

My personal favourites include the likes of "the pose", hogtie/bound feet (love a bit of barefoot bondage!), the ankle-cross pose (that drives me wild!), wrinkled soles, a bit of girl on girl dangling, some foot worship, sole sandwiching and some flexing and wiggling and the nudelman when a girl's sexy butt is sat on the heels. And yes I do like smelly girlie feet as well!

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ashley224
Board Regular
Member # 29945

I'm so big on my feet being touched.. masssaged.. i give good footjobs, I love having my feet sucked only if te dude does not SLOBBER all over my feet.. (a big turn off!)

I had a vid of me tied up and my master eating off my feet.. a banana split, it was awesome!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links