Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favorite
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love skilled feet, girls that do tasks with their toes like pick up objects and toys. I want them to grab my snake like they grab those objects... [Hump]
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot worship in general but, my favourite aspect of a female foot is the smell, I need there to be some smell otherwise it's just like anything else. Feet are unique.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do enjoy just about everything involved with women's feet, but I suppose what stands out for me are extremely smelly feet, big pedicured nails, foot worship, and sleepy feet (when she's on her back).
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ashley224
Board Regular
Member # 29945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ashley224   Author's Homepage   Email Ashley224   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome, looking at the part of the foot, what's your favorite part.. the toes sole or the heels?

--------------------
I'm always up for a good conversation and some fun! Come and check out my site!! (Requests are begged!)

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashley224:
That's awesome, looking at the part of the foot, what's your favorite part.. the toes sole or the heels?

Toes and soles! [Mmm]
Let's describe stinky/smelly so as you understand where I'm coming from:
I love smelly feet; I do NOT like stinky feet. What's the diff? I love the smell of hose stuffed in leather shoes (pumps, heels, etc.)
I can't stand the smell of tennis shoes or worse, feet stuffed in tennis show w/o socks! [Puke]
See where I'm coming from?

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love putting her foot over my nose and mouth. The area under her toes, as she rubs them on me.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like "Stinky" feet, but I do like a light smell of feet. Nail polish is always nice. I like women in high heels, but not a big fan of pointy high heels although a few newer ones are actually sexy. Short points are sexy. I'm more into high heels that show the the entire or most of the feet, are open toed, or are peep toed. And I love the soles of feet. I like the softer looking soles. Not so much into the wrinkles, but those are nice too. I also like small feet with cute little toes. hehe
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
recycler1973
Board Regular
Member # 9727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for recycler1973   Email recycler1973   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love soles the most. I love to gaze at them, touch them... but I'm not interested at all in licking or sucking.

But I am VERY interested in tickling feet! Ashley, what's your take on that? I love to tickle a helpless pair of bare female soles...

--------------------
Adam
The Recycler
Southfield MI USA
recycler@duh.org

Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it would be footsie, id love a women use her toes and feet to stroke my own, up and down, i love the slight tickling sensation that comes with it, feels good.

And like most people here, im interested in footjobs, although i havnt had one of those yet, looks nice though.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links