Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How much of your foot fetish is smell related? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How much of your foot fetish is smell related?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
We all love female feet here but how much of your foot fetish would be taken away say if the only part you could not have was the smelly feet part of our fetish. I am trying to say take away the aroma of female feet and just purely rate your fetish on the actual liking of how the foot looks and is presented.

My foot fetish started at an early age and still today the smell and aroma of a sweaty foot makes up to 80% of why I like my foot fetish so much, cheesy sweaty feet induce such excitement and pleasure that if this was taken away I would still have a foot fetish but somehow with this missing it would not be the same.

My wife does not have smelly feet at all very rarely she has but this takes very careful planning and some effort, I probably think about sweaty feet 20 times a day and would if I could steal and smell lots of well worn shoes daily, but we know this is not possible so we just accept the dissapointment of not having anything to smell. I would be very unhappy if the smell of feet was taken away somehow I know it cannot but imagine how your foot fetish would be without sweaty feet would it still be as intense?

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alex R
Board Regular
Member # 21807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alex R   Email Alex R   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Defently I think the way you do. I like feet a lot but the most important turn on in me is when i smell the shoe, sandal, clog, high heel etc. of a pretty girl. I love to smell my wife's shoes She sometimes left some good aroma in her shoes!!!

Alex

--------------------
alex r

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, it's all about the smell! The fact that such a beautiful/cute/sexy/hot girl can have something stinky about her is so arrousing!
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm pretty ok without the scent. in fact.. i've enjoyed a woman's feet who wore pumps all day, the feet were moist and she had on hose, but 0 scent!!! but it was totally fine for me!!! even without the scent.

the scent adds on, but isn't the main deal. and i'm picky about scents to begin with.

what is more important to scent is wearing of heels with hose (the taller the heel, the better)<an old signature i used for years>

a gal who can wear very sexy heels is visually more important to me than the scent. turns out.. in time.. most heels will produce some scent ranging from faint to strong (me being in the medium area of preference). and then.. i give her a massage (touch being very important to me also)

yeah..i love the scent.. but it's not a deal breaker (unless it's strong vinegar like scent.. total turn off for me)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I generally don't like smelly feet so not at all. For me, the deal breaker is a women who's toes are basically immobile. I like a woman to have active feet!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The smell is 95% for me. My first love: Hot, sweaty, moist but very little smell where I have to sniff so hard to find it. My second love: Hot, sweaty, moist and mildly stinky. I don't like very stinky. Once more, 95% for me is the scent.
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
0%
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
90% [Bow Down]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zero, I hate smelly feet !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smelly feet = instant cum.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smell is at least 75% for me if not more

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I prefer smelling the foot to licking the foot if I have to choose one or the other!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Light aroma is like a bonus. But, no smell at all is quite acceptable also.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love dirty soles but the weird thing is I hate smelly feet.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am a licker not a sniffer, but i do sneak a sniff every now and then
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links