Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How much of your foot fetish is smell related? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How much of your foot fetish is smell related?
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
Smelly feet = instant cum.

I couldn't have said it any better.Just to add to it though,I sometimes don't think it is the stink that arouses me as much as the fact that she is actually letting me smell her stinky feet.Encouraging me by saying things like "breathe it in".Just my $0.02 worth.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Footjoyboy, 90 percent here too....There was a time when I was younger and it was like zero percent

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shawneboy
Major Player
Member # 5094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawneboy   Email shawneboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not much into a strong smell. I like a nice moist sweaty foot to the touch, but if it stinks it doesn't do it for me. I kinda like when girls who've worn shoes/sneakers with socks all day, then they peel them off and it still smells like soap or just clean, thats pretty hot for me.
Posts: 209 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not my thing so 0%
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless you non-smelling guys, but I just don't get it. [Confused]
I'f I were small enough, I could, and would, live for DAYS inside a pair of womans shoes that are being worn.

_fjb_ [Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would probably say about 60% would be smell. The scent is just heaven [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of for me is to do with the smell too. :-)
Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
The fact that such a beautiful/cute/sexy/hot girl can have something stinky about her is so arrousing!

This sums it up best for me.....minor "flaws" (although I would never think this is a flaw--it's just a flaw to most of the outside world) are what make people unique.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smell is a HUGE part of my Fetish... It's my favorite aspect of foot Fetish. I'd have to put it up in the 80-90% range. If a Woman has little to no scent, the encounter isn't as thrilling or exciting to me. However, if I never sniffed another Foot, I could still be happy looking at pics or shooting candids.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
0%.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot .... the first thing I sense with feet is smell and it can get me going with a very solid one without touch ....
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Rae124 in that smelly feet = instant cum. When I first got into feet, the smell didn't matter. Years later, the smell is a huge factor. My wife's feet used to be smellier before our first baby. Maybe a hormonal change in her body, but for over 2 years, her feet are much less smelly :-(

I remember times when she would come home from work and ask if she could take off her shoes, fearing that her feet would stink so bad. Often at the end of a night out, she would slide her shoes off in the car as I drove home and I could smell her damp feet.

Days are gone but not forgotten. Hopefully, they will return one day...

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
100% looks and 100% stinky. it has to be both or it just doesnt work for me.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladwani
Board Regular
Member # 22597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladwani   Email ladwani   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to watch women in high heel pumps and in hoses too, and I would surely look forward to have a sniff of her bare feet or otherwise, the hose or the pumps itself. Had a rare opportunity to sniff one of my co worker who had worn a pair of Reeboks without socks for about 9 hours or so, and her sneakers just smelled wonderful. I once took a sniff of my girlfriend's hose, after she had worn it for about 10 hours and funny, there was no smell at all. For me, I prefer women's feet to have a little bit of sweaty odour. Not too stinky...just a little.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links