Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » lexisfotfetish? head and shoulders or just the same? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: lexisfotfetish? head and shoulders or just the same?
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is lexi from lexisfootfetish really the wayne gretsky,tiger woods,michael jordan,babe ruth of feet? I would like to know your opinion. Are her feet head and shoulders above others?
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's your "tiger woods, wayne gretzky" etc

she's great but not the best in my opinion

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's over exposed. [Roll Eyes]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard of models making 6 figures a year from web sites not necessarily in foot fetish web sites. But do u think she makes six figures from her site. And is there some kind of misunderstanding between her and the foitpixiesbsite owner? Anyone know?
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i doubt she makes that much from her site but she probably makes enough to not have to work a real job
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

thanks for your opinion.
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by timothy99:
I have heard of models making 6 figures a year from web sites not necessarily in foot fetish web sites. But do u think she makes six figures from her site. And is there some kind of misunderstanding between her and the foitpixiesbsite owner? Anyone know?

there is no way her or any foot model makes close to 6 figures, c'mon now don't believe everything you hear

maybe if you added up every foot model on the net's salary and combined them it would come to 100 grand total

and if she only does the site and doesn't work, it's because she has a man to support her or she accepts a more modest lifestyle

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

good thought
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[QB] She's over exposed. [Roll Eyes]

That's, by far, the best thing someone has ever said in the history of this site.

She's overrated. End of story.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Wow national you really think she is overrated? Are you speaking about just her feet. What part do you think is not so good?
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is good but not the best out there for sure.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

I would love to hear someone give a breakdown of why her feet are not the best.
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is hater-ific!

She's probably top 3 in terms of feet on the net. Those that hate probably are into the thin, bony, vainy, size 12 NBA feet. Not that there's anything wrong with that...just that she's not your preference.

But for those of us that enjoy all feet, let me tell you, she is definately top notch.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by timothy99:
I would love to hear someone give a breakdown of why her feet are not the best.

her feet are nice but they aren't ideal for me and many people, everybody has their own taste

she has a slight case of evolution toe and the nail on her big toe looks kinda thin for my taste

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

good critique
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links