Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » lexisfotfetish? head and shoulders or just the same? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: lexisfotfetish? head and shoulders or just the same?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by timothy99:
Is lexi from lexisfootfetish really the wayne gretsky,tiger woods,michael jordan,babe ruth of feet?

In a sea full of Wayne Gretskys, Tiger Woods, Michael Jordans, & Babe Ruths, yes she is.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tyler i admire u a lot. Who are your top 5 foot models or feet?
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay. Here's the story.

I'm not sure if it was 2003 or 2004. I live in NYC, so I go to foot fetish parties on a regular basis. Back around 2003 or 2004, it was announced that Lexi and Monigue were going to attend the party. I was not a big fan of hers even back then, so I wasn't too psyched about seeing them. I figured the only thing I would get out of it was some bragging rights that I've had a session with both of them.

So both arrive in the middle of the party with 2 or 3 guys whose job was to follow them where ever they went so that no one was "out of line". During their time there, a LOT of guys wanted to session with them. So you would have wait, and wait, and wait for your turn. If you looked away for one second, another guy was with one of them.

I figured that I was not going to waste my time with that and session with other women who I thought were hotter.

Any guy who worshiped their feet that night could NOT have felt too comfortable because he would have two or three of thier guys right on top of you (and I mean RIGHT NEXT TO YOU), making sure that your tongue didn't reach their ankles. How could you feel at ease knowing that some guy is ready to punch you in the face if he felt you said or did anything "wrong"? At the parties, you go there to feel at ease. When you're at the parties having a session, there's no bodygaurd to protect the ladies. Everyone is safe and sound.

Where ever they went, the guys were right behind them. If they went to the bathroom, I'm pretty certain they were right by the door. I don't think they had a decent conversation, if not at all, with ANY guy there.

Here's the kicker....

Both Lexi and Monigue were VERY pompous and VERY standoffish to just about everyone there. At NO time did they looked like they enjoyed being there (how could anyone if you don't talk to people who share the same interests as you do?). They gave out nasty looks as if to say, "What the hell is THIS guy doing worshiping my feet?"

I've been going to these parties for about 6 1/2 years now, and I haven't seen anything like that before or since.

----

I bet that if Brittney Sweetstink was there, perhaps she'll have someone watching her, but at least she'll have a BLAST. She'll enjoy the sessions, she'll talk to the guys, have a few drink with them, and maybe give them autographs.

The Taylor twins from extremefeet.com were there a few months before. They were extremely fun to be around. They had no one acting as their bodygaurds. They were completely comfortable with everyone there. I can say the same thing about Little Dee, Ania, Maureen, Kali (all featured on feetfair.com). All of them didn't have to resort to the tactics that Lexi and Monique had to pull off. All of them were happy to be there and have a blast with you. They were all free-spirited, without the hassles of all the restrictions of bodygaurds and who knows whatever else...

Not those two. The closer you got to them, the sooner you would've gooten pulled back.

Oh, when Lexi and her friend left, it was as if none of us existed. They carried the attitude as if you were dirt underneath their fingernails.

Is she the Babe Ruth of foot fetish? Not in my top 500.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by timothy99:
tyler i admire u a lot. Who are your top 5 foot models or feet?

Thx timothy99 [Smile] These are tough decisions, but here's my top 5 foot models or feet ...some rare gems here:

#1) Kathy Argento (from FM Concepts)

#2) Hunter (from Grappling Girls)

#3) Wendy Georgette (from FM Concepts)

#4) Astrid (from Grappling Girls)

#5) this size 12 Blonde (from EveryDayFeet) tied for 5th with Samantha McCray (from FM Concepts)

[ April 24, 2008, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by National:
Where ever they went, the guys were right behind them. If they went to the bathroom, I'm pretty certain they were right by the door. I don't think they had a decent conversation, if not at all, with ANY guy there.

That is pretty f'n low to think that way of foot fetishists to the point where they think they could get raped or abused by the clientelle at any given moment. This is even more surprising to see that attitude when the venue itself has organizers and an existing group of lots of other people in attendance.

I mean, what are they thinkin? Do they think all the other foot fetishists at the party are gonna just sit there and watch if some session guy was to get out of hand with her? Sheezzz, some people are overly paranoid!!

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
Okay. Here's the story.

I'm not sure if it was 2003 or 2004. I live in NYC, so I go to foot fetish parties on a regular basis. Back around 2003 or 2004, it was announced that Lexi and Monigue were going to attend the party. I was not a big fan of hers even back then, so I wasn't too psyched about seeing them. I figured the only thing I would get out of it was some bragging rights that I've had a session with both of them.

So both arrive in the middle of the party with 2 or 3 guys whose job was to follow them where ever they went so that no one was "out of line". During their time there, a LOT of guys wanted to session with them. So you would have wait, and wait, and wait for your turn. If you looked away for one second, another guy was with one of them.

I figured that I was not going to waste my time with that and session with other women who I thought were hotter.

Any guy who worshiped their feet that night could NOT have felt too comfortable because he would have two or three of thier guys right on top of you (and I mean RIGHT NEXT TO YOU), making sure that your tongue didn't reach their ankles. How could you feel at ease knowing that some guy is ready to punch you in the face if he felt you said or did anything "wrong"? At the parties, you go there to feel at ease. When you're at the parties having a session, there's no bodygaurd to protect the ladies. Everyone is safe and sound.

Here's the kicker....

Both Lexi and Monigue were VERY pompous and VERY standoffish to just about everyone there. At NO time did they looked like they enjoyed being there (how could anyone if you don't talk to people who share the same interests as you do?). They gave out nasty looks as if to say, "What the hell is THIS guy doing worshiping my feet?"

I've been going to these parties for about 6 1/2 years now, and I haven't seen anything like that before or since.

----

I bet that if Brittney Sweetstink was there, perhaps she'll have someone watching her, but at least she'll have a BLAST. She'll enjoy the sessions, she'll talk to the guys, have a few drink with them, and maybe give them autographs.

The Taylor twins from extremefeet.com were there a few months before. They were extremely fun to be around. They had no one acting as their bodygaurds. They were completely comfortable with everyone there. I can say the same thing about Little Dee, Ania, Maureen, Kali (all featured on feetfair.com). All of them didn't have to resort to the tactics that Lexi and Monique had to pull off. All of them were happy to be there and have a blast with you. They were all free-spirited, without the hassles of all the restrictions of bodygaurds and who knows whatever else...

Not those two. The closer you got to them, the sooner you would've gooten pulled back.

Oh, when Lexi and her friend left, it was as if none of us existed. They carried the attitude as if you were dirt underneath their fingernails.

Is she the Babe Ruth of foot fetish? Not in my top 500.

thanks for sharing this interesting story

I honestly can't blame them for being a little umcomfortable there but why the hell would they even do the parties if they felt that way?

lets be real here too, i'm sure some of those guys were pretty disgusting so again I can't blame her not looking totally thrilled about some of the guys at her feet

but if you've seen her foot worship videos, you would think she isn't that picky when it comes to looks because that dude is fat, bald, and ugly

i don't think she does these parties anymore, it's obvious she didn't enjoy them too much

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mike:
lets be real here too, i'm sure some of those guys were pretty disgusting so again I can't blame her not looking totally thrilled about some of the guys at her feet

Are foot parties notorious for this or something (ie. having at least some repulsively disgusting guys in attendance)? If so, I'm curious as to people's opinions of why it is the case?
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mike:

Are foot parties notorious for this or something (ie. having at least some repulsively disgusting guys in attendance)? If so, I'm curious as to people's opinions of why it is the case?
i'm not sure because i've never been to one but i would think that there aren't too many brad pitt lookalikes

most of the pics i've seen kinda confirmed this thought

hot guys get the chicks outside of these parties with ease

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not know that about her. thanks for the story national. and thanks tyler d for your list of top 5
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Despite a bunch of haters, Lexi has been in the foot fetish biz for 5 years. Why can't all of you blow hards just give her a freakin' break?! Before she had created her own site, she was a model from Footpixies. When she call quits on that site, she made a site that's been dedicated to the best high arched feet and soft soles imaginable. The rest was history. Not only that, she have recruited different models of different races.

IMHO, she have done a spectacular job. Not only that she's one of the hardest working models in the foot fetish universe, but also an awesome human being. So, if all of you haters don't like my comment, y'all can just suck my motherfuckin' dick!!!!!

[Violent]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Was wondering when you were going to reply "Tony the Shredder". I created the post not for bashing but because I thought her feet were the most perfect I had seen and wanted to know how other people felt. But it was great to hear all the comments. I think she works really hard. Just look at how many times she updates compared to most sites. I think her feet are truly the standard by which excellence should be measured. Not to say that there are not other really great eet out there. I also like that she does not do nudity which in my fantasy world is the reason I think she left footpixies. But I do like to hear the comments maybe I am missing a huge flaw in her feet.
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I respect ya...

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Lexi's feet too, you guys aren't the only ones. Her soles are so yummy and from the couple times I've talked with her online, she's never acted pompous to me and has always been a sweetie
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigluvins
Loyal Member
Member # 82

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigluvins   Email Bigluvins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these r just my thoughts on this matter...i really dont think this was ment to be a hate session on Lexi.i will agree that the lady does have some really great looking feet but this is her business and how she makes money.she works hard updateing her site for her members and we all know that many sites fall short in this dept. but to me, Tony is one a friend of hers and her hyp man who post her pics to get every1 to check her site out and join. i may be wrong when i say this but i can not remember the last time that Lexi herself has been hear on Wu"s its just been Tony. for me i like like to see feet and toes up close and great examples of that are MD,and Twisted Toes just to mention a few. if u look at MD"s site the pics she post on this fourm r just like the pics she does on her site. great close ups and not so much of the 4 or 5 full body shots that really dont show you the feet that well.i also know that posting like that leaves u wanting to see more and there is nothing wrong with that.as for the problem that national incountered at the foot party i feel that its pretty lame if it did happen the way he said it did. sometimes people forget what got them were they r today and sometimes people also need a reality check to get them back on track.
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her soles and arches are incredble but in all honesty, without seeing a footjob or double footjob type content on her site, it wouldn't keep me interested enough to be a member. I respect her religious views etc. as the reason she doesn't do footjobs, but imagine those soles covered in cum
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links