Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How much do you spend a month on your foot fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How much do you spend a month on your foot fetish?
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet have taken over my life between web memberships,clip sites,custom videos, and strip clubs I think I spend around 500 dollars a month. Sometimes a thousand. How much do you guys spend. (ANd I spend about 4 hours a day looking at feet on the net I don't sleep that much.)
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd probably spend that much if i could afford it..but i do spend a lot of time looking at feet.

do you buy used shoes or socks?

Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no never have bought used shoes or socks. Thought about it but was not sure if it was real or not.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have the time and money, then I guess its okay. But dont let it take over. Anything you let take over will become an idol...
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

thanks max
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all i earn, i'm married to her....and her feet.LOL

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

lol
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, that's a lot of dough. Everyone needs a hobby though I suppose! [Big Grin]

I may buy one clip every few months which would come to $10. Most of the stuff I check out I get free online, but considering you pay for the internet connection monthly that would factor to a cost of $50+ a month I suppose.

If I wasn't married with my wife's feet readily available for the taking I would probably be spending a large chunk of change for membership sites.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not married, no kids, and I pay for an Internet connection; beyond that I pay out probably about $40 a month or so (equivalent of about 2 sites a month, and a cheap clip or two).

I haven't bought any used clothing, either. Kinda interested, at the same time, not really that interested.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
I am so in the wrong field. Why did I even go to college? lol You all are getting off cheap with 50 or so a month. Just my 2 pedicures a month alone cost 80.00 .... Not to mention all the crap I buy to keep them nice in between.

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I used to spend about $500.00+ a month on foot models. I don't really sign up for any memberships since I have friends who are willing to model or do videos.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh, maybe close to $150 a month since I love doing private sessions. I budget my money though so I never end up running out for emergency stuff. If I decide to go to a foot party, then I skip that month and save for about $250 to $300 for that party, which usually comes around every two months. I'm making more money now, which makes it easier, and looking at getting a second, part-time job. Not for my fetish, but for stuff in general...saving money and whatnot.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$0.00

It takes up a LOT of time though as i think about feet so so often!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most of my foot fetish spending is now consumed by going out and picking up hooker feet nowadays.

estimate spending to be from $150 - $550 per month depending on circumstance (and also varies by whether the girls are professional models, or college chics, or street girls & maybe even some flea market girls once I start exploring those arenas).

[ April 23, 2008, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I try to keep it below $50/month...most of mine comes from clips4sale.com downloads.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links