Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How much do you spend a month on your foot fetish? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How much do you spend a month on your foot fetish?
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmm, i spend about 60.00 a month on pedicures...yesterday i bought 1 pair of sandals and 2 pair of flip flops....so i would say on a regular basis 60-80 dollars, with shoes average in another 50.00....but of course this is all not for me...tee hee

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luna
Board Regular
Member # 28754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
500-1000 a month, wow! how about you gimme the money instead and i could live off it! [Woot]
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe luna? if u have nice feet? lol
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now who could live off of 500-1000?
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm i don't spend all that much. mostly on polish and lotions and the what not. It's been more lately becuase of my new love of open toed shoes. Oh and lest i forget hubby has bribed me to quit smoking by buying me sexy new shoes equal in cost to the amount i use to spend on smokes a month. For the first three months after i quit. Next month and the bribery is over [Cry]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:

Footgirl, are you kidding on this one?

I could and I do.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luna
Board Regular
Member # 28754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

a lot more people than you think.
and yes, I have very nice feet, maybe if you're nice I'll send you a pic, lol

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"and yes, I have very nice feet, maybe if you're nice I'll send you a pic, lol"
Comment by luna

Me too, me too !!
[Drool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
considering i can't get any, i pay.....$0 on feet

footfetishtube.com and youfootfetish.com are enough

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
quote:

Footgirl, are you kidding on this one?

I could and I do.

same here, especially in hobunk Georgia, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was not kidding... maybe if you were single, no spouse, no kids, and .... Crap sorry... I still couldnt.

I am very conservative on spending because I dont believe in credit cards or putting things on payments unless you have to like houses and cars. BUT--- I have no problem spending money on nice things if I can afford them, and I want some nice things... So, I guess the answer to the question is - No I was not kidding.

Then again, to a 20yr old, 1000 a month is just fine. To a old chick like me... its my spending money for the month...

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Then again, to a 20yr old, 1000 a month is just fine. To a old chick like me... its my spending money for the month...

i guess that's the point. the concept of living off $1000 a month changes from 20 to 25 years old, let along 30 to 40.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to be 20 again [Laugh]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
I want to be 20 again [Laugh]

Oh god I dont. I was young and stupid and unguided.

Yeah- I wouldnt mind as tight of a body as I had... but there is more to life than that (I know Mike you are passing out from that statement!) than having the hardest body and the perkiest tits...

So, I will take my now average body and great feet and wisdom and have fun!

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

LOL footgirl! I don't want my body back it's actually better now then it was back then. I would go back for one reason and one reason only.....to call in and play hooky with my husband (then boyfriend)stay home all day and do nothing but screw [Big Grin]

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links