Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has this ever happened to anyone? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has this ever happened to anyone?
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever seen a pair of feet so hideous that it makes you wonder if you will ever be able to suck on someones toes again? Or a pair that makes you question why you like feet cause they are so ugly? I saw a pair in work today... She was a mature lady so i was not really looking anyway but then i thought she had something on her feet. But when i did look it was her toenails that were like so yellowed and blackened from not taking care of them. I almost threw up on her right then and there but i quickly got over it and reaffirmed why i like feet so much especially with all the sexy ladies that are posted in here.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the way I look at it is that the same thing could be said about asses or vadge's...big ol' meat curtains hanging or cottage cheese arse's would make a fella wonder why he would want to stick his dink in either of them...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor Cain... I feel for you! I will just have to come to your work soon to cheer you up. I'll just walk on by for ya ! lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cain, buddy, I've seen some royally fucked up feet. But I have never, ever questioned my own foot fetish! Those must have been hideous feet indeed [Puke]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't yet but that description scares me! LOL
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a confident foot lover that has never had any call to question my predilection. I have seen some hideous feet (I've seen some other uglier things, too) but have always known that, despite the grimness of the feet I might see now, there are some truly beautiful ones that I have seen and more that I will see.

As in the old story of the optimistic kid charged with shoveling out a bin: "Well, with all this horseshit, there's got to be a pony in here somewhere!"

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not going to judge a pair of feet just because of a toenail.
Flip those pups over and you might find a hidden treasure.

_fjb_ [Big Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh constantly. I just totally avoid thinking about feet for like a week and hope that it doesn't jump into my mind when I least want it to. Yech.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when i was about 12 years old. we has guests in our house and this extremely HOT 20 yr old girl was wearing sexy sneakers with no socks. I figured the smell would rock. Well i went into the garage where the shoes were and took a huge sniff.. IT WAS HORRIBLE. the strongest smell i have ever smelled/ I was turned off my feet for about 3 hours. lol

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Well the way I look at it is that the same thing could be said about asses or vadge's...big ol' meat curtains hanging or cottage cheese arse's would make a fella wonder why he would want to stick his dink in either of them...

yes this is how i feel

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seen feet like you did Cain hundreds of times. Just makes you appreciate a great looking pair when you do see them all the more.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes these things are all true i mean i would never give up my love for feet but man those hoofs were horrible... People like her should have the decency to wear closed toed shoes all year long.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you shouldve tried and take pics, just to show us. Id wanna be the judge of how bad they really looked. sometimes stuff gets exaggerated here
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Yes these things are all true i mean i would never give up my love for feet but man those hoofs were horrible... People like her should have the decency to wear closed toed shoes all year long.

Reminds of a saying ... "Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean down to the bone."
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes.

one decent looking chick in my office and she is the ONLY one who never shows her toes in sandals or flips.

the rest of them would serve as a foot fetish "cure" ugggghhhhy !!!

[Puke]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links