Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has this ever happened to anyone? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has this ever happened to anyone?
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion2:
you shouldve tried and take pics, just to show us. Id wanna be the judge of how bad they really looked. sometimes stuff gets exaggerated here

Dude first of all she looked like a man and second of all her toenails all really were all black and full of yellow fungus so why would i take a pic of that really. No bullshitting or so called exaggeration.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Well the way I look at it is that the same thing could be said about asses or vadge's...big ol' meat curtains hanging or cottage cheese arse's would make a fella wonder why he would want to stick his dink in either of them...

You sed it perfectly.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YIKES!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Dude first of all she looked like a man"...
Comment by Cain

I wish I'd have known that to begin with, I wouldn't have given the answer I did.

_fjb_ [Puke]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cain, I see them all the time. It is repulsive and I agree that they need to at least attempt to keep them nice or keep them covered. It just makes me appreciate my wife's feet or a nice pair if I see them.

BTW....what do you have to complain about? You have your wife's feet and they are damn sexy [Wink]

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Poor Cain... I feel for you! I will just have to come to your work soon to cheer you up. I'll just walk on by for ya ! lol

Hmmm....sounds like a plan to me! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ew, that's gross... but no, that's never happened. I don't question my fetish because I only like pretty feet and am not attracted to ugly feet, and I can differentiate ugly feet from pretty feet.

Quite the opposite for me, in fact. I have seen spectacular feet with beautiful pedicures, complemented by sexy high heels that have made me wonder how non-fetishists could still think having a foot fetish is weird.

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it comes with the fetish and everything can't be perfect. I'm not a fan of male feet yet I see men wearing flip flops all the time. I just think of the good feet out there. Ugly feet or male feet will never make me question my fetish. It's sort of like a person without a foot fetish seeing a hideous naked lady and saying why do I have sex? Probably won't happen just accept the good.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links