Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is there a new fad commin' I don' know aboutr or just coincidence (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is there a new fad commin' I don' know aboutr or just coincidence
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the end of last month I started a thread about hose and flip flops; http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=009006;p=1

Just yesterday I saw a mid-late 20s chick pushing a pram with black patterned fishnets with green flip flops.

I thought it was just a one-off thing, but within' about a month? [Eek!] Is there some sort of fad I don't know about or just a coin-ki-dink..... You see any around your area/country? I'll keep my eyes peeled and try to catch a candid with my phone if I get another chance, which I highly doubt unless it's the next "in" thing.

Spring is almost here and it's starting to get a lil' warmer and the days are startin' to get longer. Starting to see a few open-toes.

[ August 28, 2008, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have yet to see this bro.....maybe I havent been looking hard enough but the thing is I do....hmmm....maybe it isn't in the States yet

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm also yet to see this and I hope I never have to. I only like flip flops one way and that's with barefeet. I'm not a fan of flip flops and hose.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Spring is almost here and it's starting to get a lil' warmer and the days are startin' to get longer. Starting to see a few open-toes.

i'm confused. spring? where are you? we're approaching fall where i think most of us are from.

and to clarify, these girls are wearing footed nylons?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

I also have this question. I do own toeless pantyhose and it would be very possible to wear those with flip flops. To wear full footed hose and flips would seem uncomfy to me but you cannot knock something until you try it [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toeless hose in flipflops.. i can see. i've seen in fact and it doesn't look as bad as described.

because of some of the social functions i grew up with, full footed hose and flipflops is not new to me, nor seem too unusual. just got used to see it so much it doesn't bother me.

RPM

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/RPMindy/newer/IMG_2821a.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/RPMindy/newer/IMG_2845a.jpg

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love nylons, and I don't mind flip flops, but personally, I don't find this attractive.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:

i'm confused. spring? where are you? we're approaching fall where i think most of us are from.

I'm buried out in the southern hemisphere New Zealand. And yes I'm 99% sure they're footed. And come to think of it population wise, this is strange with the city I live in 1.2mil with 4.5mil country total.

I'm amazed that it ain't a new thing to RPM with these pics. I think I'd have to see a few more to actually come to terms with it.... This maybe a 2-off thing [Big Grin] Still keeping my eyes peeled....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen it myself, either. Then again, if it is a fashion trend, I would be very unlikely to see it for another 20 years, given where I live.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen it and i do not think its a fashion trend i just think its a fashion no no. There are always a few people with poor taste that try to start their own "thing" but this is one of those things that will not stick its like the male equivalent of black socks with open toed sandals...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FLSubZero, the reason it's no big deal to me, many a times, when I see hosed feet in flipflops, the gal took off her heels at a function and doesn't want to walk on the floor. hence why to me it's no biggie.

I will add though, being i've grown up around multi-cultural centers of populations, some cultures will not do this at all (well, just about) whereas, others will go out with hose in sandals, flipflops, and other footwear as if nothing is wrong. (and sometimes it takes me back a bit, but not much anymore)

i don't think it's going to be much of a trend anyway.. .just a few folks getting away with bad taste. that's all.

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sotiny
Board Regular
Member # 25607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sotiny   Email sotiny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have seen a few and i must admit it does look pretty naff.
you won't find me wearing hose with flip flops.
yak!

J
x

--------------------
small and sexy

Posts: 46 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as I'm concerned hose of any kind should be against the law. I like to see BARE feet. I hate hose with a passion.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Footgirl.. you're bleeding my heart!!!!!!! as much as I love seeing your hosed legs and feet.. you're bleeding my heart!!!!

but seriously, you remind me of a close friend. she is the same way. she almost literally rips her hose off while on the way home. she hates the feel of them on her legs. but will almost never go out dressed up without them.. feels naked to her!

now to poke a little fun at little5......

quote:
as far as i'm concerned hose of any kind should be mandatory by law. I like to see hosed feet. I love hose with a passion
just poking fun! nothing serious. reason for the fun, such absolute comments can look hilarious to those who don't share them (to others, not so funny).

i can survive in a world where hose no longer exist. i can appreciate bare as well as hosed. but what turns my stomach upside-down.. shoes with nothing on (ok. i can live with pumps with nothing on, rather not.. but can).. sneakers.. and the likes.. no sock, no hose, nothing? i'm still working to get used to the sight, but it's super hard!

RPM

--------------------

little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
Footgirl.. you're bleeding my heart!!!!!!! as much as I love seeing your hosed legs and feet.. you're bleeding my heart!!!!

but seriously, you remind me of a close friend. she is the same way. she almost literally rips her hose off while on the way home. she hates the feel of them on her legs. but will almost never go out dressed up without them.. feels naked to her!

now to poke a little fun at little5......

quote:
as far as i'm concerned hose of any kind should be mandatory by law. I like to see hosed feet. I love hose with a passion
just poking fun! nothing serious. reason for the fun, such absolute comments can look hilarious to those who don't share them (to others, not so funny).

i can survive in a world where hose no longer exist. i can appreciate bare as well as hosed. but what turns my stomach upside-down.. shoes with nothing on (ok. i can live with pumps with nothing on, rather not.. but can).. sneakers.. and the likes.. no sock, no hose, nothing? i'm still working to get used to the sight, but it's super hard!

RPM

WOW! are you sure you're really a footlover?? To me there's nothing better than the smell and feel of a foot that has been in a shoe with no socks or hose.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links