Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I have never seen this before have you? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I have never seen this before have you?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw a chick (Late teens/early twentys) wearing black hose with flip flops. I've never seen this combo before until' today. My mind has this weirdo feeling cos it's new imput for my brain. Oh well I guess there are alot more weirder things you've seen out there.

Just my 2c [Big Grin]

[ July 30, 2008, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen socks with flip flops, which I can't stand, even those toes socks I think are weird. Either be barefoot with flip flops or wear something else.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I love black stockings! Did you get to see her with the flip flops off!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pantyhose and sandals... NO NO...

period.

BUT - I have worn short ankle socks before with my adidas soccer sandals. That is acceptable! Its even in the sports mags so... its legal for fashion sake! lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's something I've never seen!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
I've seen socks with flip flops, which I can't stand, even those toes socks I think are weird. Either be barefoot with flip flops or wear something else.

Never saw it never care to see it. You got my thoughts exactly here dude those toe socks are really weird they freak me out. Its unexplainable but that's just the way it is in my mind. They are just creepy and nylons/socks are definitely way wrong. Like Lucy Lui in Kill Bill

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I've ever seen nylons and flip-flops.

I have seen toeless pantyhose with flip-flops though and it does look pretty odd.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:

Never saw it never care to see it. You got my thoughts exactly here dude those toe socks are really weird they freak me out. Its unexplainable but that's just the way it is in my mind. They are just creepy and nylons/socks are definitely way wrong. Like Lucy Lui in Kill Bill
It's so true. As for the fans of the nylons. I say a girl can wear nylons, a girl can wear flip flops, but a girl can not wear nylons with flip flops.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I have to say is weird.
[Confused]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is an odd and probably inept fashion statement. Certainly not one I would like to see...how'd she get the little thong between her toes?

This does bring me to recall the days when I was a Ride Operator at an amusement park. There was a certain, almost, uniform which the tourists donned. I was once asked how I could so readily identify the tourists; my reply went something like this: "Its the foot-wear. Definitely. If you miss the bad "Panama" hat and bent sunglasses, overlook the camera and binoculars that cover the front of the "day-glo" Hawaiian-style shirt and the accompanying plaid Bermuda shorts, the dead give-away are the black socks in brown leather sandals."

By the way, I'm not talking just about the men.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to have seen it and here is why:
She had probably been in heels all day and had to get out of them on her way home from work and had to make an unexpected stop and happened to have the flops in the car.
Her feet were probably very ripe, yet some of you so called footguys act like you'd reject them because someone before you said they didn't like that look.
Stop being sheep and approval seekers just going along with the crowd; any one of you would have bowed to her feet had she slipped off those flip-flop and hose and rubbed her feet in your face.

_fjb_ [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
She had probably been in heels all day and had to get out of them on her way home from work and had to make an unexpected stop and happened to have the flops in the car.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:

Her feet were probably very ripe, yet some of you so called footguys act like you'd reject them because someone before you said they didn't like that look.
Stop being sheep and approval seekers just going along with the crowd; any one of you would have bowed to her feet had she slipped off those flip-flop and hose and rubbed her feet in your face.

_fjb_ [Roll Eyes]

Given the opportunity (and if I weren't married or in a relationship of course) I'd have been all over 'em. [Drool]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to not only see it, but i'd be sniffing her hose too after a long day of her wearing those. hope that doesn't make me weird too [Cry]

fjb is right, any one of us would've bowed before her and could only wish to be so lucky for a sniff. she is a goddess and deserves the appreciation for baring her stinkies outside of her pumps. i like the fact she let her hose air out this way. now she just needs my nose as vacuum cleaner. this is not weird at all when we can acquaint it with household activities. [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never seen the hose and plip flop combo before.I think it would be kinda strange.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I have never seen the hose and plip flop combo before.I think it would be kinda strange."
Comment by Tiny Dave

**SIGH** [Confused]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links