Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do your wifes/gf like your foot fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: do your wifes/gf like your foot fetish?
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just curious, do your partners find foot fetish pleasing or arousing to them? Or is this just a thing which we primarily enjoy? How much does your wife or gf like when you lick, smell, or rub her feet? With footjobs, do they like giving them, or view them in the mold of BJs and HJs, and just giving pleasure to the man with little in return?
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
expressions
Loyal Member
Member # 25223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for expressions   Author's Homepage   Email expressions   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They love it. My girl wants to shove her feet into my mouth when she is having an orgasmism. She loves the massage but during sex always says suck my toes. I was going to do that anyways I just like it when she tells me to do it. She is so shy and timid but when it comes to sex and her feet she tells me what she wants. She has several orgasims but love her feet being sucked. She calls it just her toes but I suck the bottoms of her feet and she just turns into Niagra Falls.

--------------------
Luvinfeet
http://clips4sale.com/store/5619

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wifee is cool.. but not into it. she endulges me mainly because she likes my reaction to what she does when she does it.. no FJs though. minimal licking (which is fine, not really my thing). she used to think the scent part was weird, but now she knows when she's had the 'perfect' combo and likes to let me know about it.

tease she rarely does, letting her friends know she doesn't really.. wanting me all to herself for this aspect of us, absolutely!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't say that i've dated a girl that "loved it". I think most women I date get into it because it turns me on so much and they want to please me. Pleasing me gets them into it.
But most do enjoy my foot massages ;o)
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only had 2 girls tell me they actually loved the attention and that it physically turned them on, without being turned on by them turning me on. My current girlfriend thought it was weird at first, now accepts it, even the sniffing part. She'll come home from work at nights kick her shoes off and be like " my feet are all sweaty! Here, i know they smell!" and puts them in my face. The cute face she makes when she wrinkles her nose n giggles is awesome.

She's slack as fuck about Footjobs though. But mainly our limited time together kind of prohibits excessive footjob activity as if we're doing something i'd like it to be something we both enjoy. She'll use her feet for foreplay, but i only consider it a footjob if i'm cumming from it.
She's into me paintin her nails and givin her pedi's though, she said she wouldn't do any of it on her own.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife can really get into it but i am not sure if she can seperate her pleasure from it alone and the pleasure she gets from knowing i am getting totally turned on. either way i dont care cause she makes sure she goes out of her way to keep her feet nice, and pick out sexy shoes when she can and definitely isnt shy about using her feet sexually.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got to second nusuth, that pretty much sums it for me and my wife as well. And as GQGuy stated, what gal doesn't like pedicures and foot massages... ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife actually has a foot fetish of her own. Like me it's only womens feet she likes. When we are out shopping or eating etc. she will actually point out womens feet (as if I haven't already been looking around) to me saying how nice her feet are. A few times she even said she would like to suck her toes. The funny part about that is when I go and try to suck her toes she will pull them away giggling like we are doing something naughty. To my knowledge she has never been with another woman in a sexual manner-feet or no feet being involved. I think (hope)that one day her and I will have some kind of foot sex with another woman (she can be very picky)under the right circumstances if the right woman can be found.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife hates feet, other than her own. However, she loves that i love her feet. We dated for several years before we got married. About the first year in, I explained my fetish to her. From then on she's always accomodated and encouraged my fetish, and now she realizes that tons of guys are into it, or in other words, I'm not a freak. I got my first footjob from her. And if she's not feeling like having sex, I can always "use" her feet, as she always says.
Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question!
My girlfriend does like my foot massages. And we sometimes go to salons to get pedicures together. That was her idea, and I must admit it's pretty romantic.
Actually, she told me that she's become more aware of her feet, since we've been together!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
none actually like it, they just tolerate it

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rubbish mikey P, i dated a girl and she told me nothing turns her on more than having her toes sucked, she said its the hottest feeling and she said she cums harder when her toes are sucked and this is before i told her i even liked feet
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jkluvsfeet1984:
.... I can always "use" her feet, as she always says.

"use" my feet lol. I had an ex tell me that. Used to turn me on, and we'd end up doing it anywas lol.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
none actually like it, they just tolerate it

Well, some do and some don't. It all depends on the the woman, or even you.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toesukr22B:
rubbish mikey P, i dated a girl and she told me nothing turns her on more than having her toes sucked, she said its the hottest feeling and she said she cums harder when her toes are sucked and this is before i told her i even liked feet

ok ONE GIRL

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links