Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do your wifes/gf like your foot fetish? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: do your wifes/gf like your foot fetish?
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend loves my foot fetish. She's very open minded pretty much about everything though, she's always willing to try something new. She let me smell her feet on our first date after we went out to dinner. She always asks for foot massages and sometimes forces her toes into my mouth or will rub my crotch. She likes the attention you guys give her on the forums too!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Mike said no girl loves it but rather tolerates it to some degree. As for my girl she indulges me fully..hell some times it's her saying do my feet! She just lays there and go to them! I don't see why more women DON'T want a foot guy for a b/f I mean hell, all they have to do is lay there not like they have to gag on your cock or have their arms go numb from jacking you off.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kick_ass_surfer
Board Regular
Member # 33183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kick_ass_surfer   Email Kick_ass_surfer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
As Mike said no girl loves it but rather tolerates it to some degree. As for my girl she indulges me fully..hell some times it's her saying do my feet! She just lays there and go to them! I don't see why more women DON'T want a foot guy for a b/f I mean hell, all they have to do is lay there not like they have to gag on your cock or have their arms go numb from jacking you off.

Soo true! Never thought of it like that!

Ive been with my gf for 18 months and she still has no clue! i dont know how to break it to her! (i do still give them the odd kiss ect. when shes asleep [Wink] )

Were both still pretty young and i dont want to freak her out lol so i just try to 'keep it in my pants'...its killing me now though, her feet are GORGEOUS, so soft!

HOW DO I TELL HER !?!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
to answer you question yes i do get wet by have his dick between my feet. i have a FOOT FETISH! i would be dissapointed if he said he would never want one again.

wow you are weird [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"wow you are weird [Laugh] "

Mikey P, you shouldn't really say that. If a girl is weird because she gets turned on by giving a foot job, then what would that make a guy who wants one?!

And just for the record, I can kinda see where some of you guys are coming from... there's a difference between getting turned on by something because it turns your guy on and actually having the fetish yourself. But I don't think that's just 'tolerating' it. To tolerate something suggests to me that you are putting up with something. But what if you enjoy it? My ex bf used to love sucking my toes and having foot jobs, and it used to turn me on like crazy knowing how turned on he was was getting. That's not tolerating it. That's liking it. x

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife loves that her feet drive me insane with lust.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got my girlfriend into it.
She really loves the dominant side of it...like me being her "footboy"

She also loves to tease me in public and rub me while I'm on the phone with her feet.

After we get back from a club or something, in the taxi, with friends, she'll say her feet are really sore and ask me to rub them for her...then when we get home, I'm on my knees kissing and rubbing her feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And - yeah she is more turned on by the fact that it turns me on so much more than...what I'm actually doing, though I am starting to do foot-stuff when she's at a more aroused state so she will begin to link it to her arousal and then, hopefully just become aroused by it...
She';s always loved the foot massages though [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW now that IS rich...a footguy calling a woman who gets turned on by giving footjobs.....weird

you know mikey...im really glad that yall have this forum at wus' to talk about your fetish...passions and problems. this is a real positive place to come for comeraderi and advice. i have been a memeber here for almost a year now. not that you care....but for the first time since i have joined wus i feel embarassed and ashamed of my foot fetish, all because of your thoughtless and hurtful comment.....THANKS!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ufgt1988
Loyal Member
Member # 18652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ufgt1988   Email ufgt1988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
WOW now that IS rich...a footguy calling a woman who gets turned on by giving footjobs.....weird

you know mikey...im really glad that yall have this forum at wus' to talk about your fetish...passions and problems. this is a real positive place to come for comeraderi and advice. i have been a memeber here for almost a year now. not that you care....but for the first time since i have joined wus i feel embarassed and ashamed of my foot fetish, all because of your thoughtless and hurtful comment.....THANKS!

Don't listen to him; he's a douchebag. You shouldn't be embarrassed at all.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...Mike was joking fella's. Calm the shit down. He was saying "wow you are weird" because think of it...how many girls/women do you know that can attest to having a dick in between their feet getting them wet? Same as how many other guys do you personally(in real life [Tongue] ) that confess to being foot guys? Not to fucking many. Mike was just saying hey your weird like us footguys!

As for ufgt1988 feel free to remove your lips from O's ass [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Wow...Mike was joking fella's. Calm the shit down. He was saying "wow you are weird" because think of it...how many girls/women do you know that can attest to having a dick in between their feet getting them wet? Same as how many other guys do you personally(in real life [Tongue] ) that confess to being foot guys? Not to fucking many. Mike was just saying hey your weird like us footguys!

As for ufgt1988 feel free to remove your lips from O's ass [Big Grin]

nice to see somebody that gets it, you'd think the laughing emoticon would've been a clue for them

wow talk about being overly sensitive [Roll Eyes]

as for the footjob, the guy has an orgasm, the girl gets in a minor workout typically

i just don't understand how any girl can enjoy giving it the same way a guy enjoys receiving it

and how is a girl liking a dick between her feet a foot fetish? wouldn't liking his feet in your vagina be a foot fetish?

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Lovely_Laura:
"wow you are weird [Laugh] "

Mikey P, you shouldn't really say that. If a girl is weird because she gets turned on by giving a foot job, then what would that make a guy who wants one?!

a guy that wants to sit back, relax and have an orgasm

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God, never mind.
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

do you get wet from giving a footjob, laura?

like a guy giving you oral?

i can't watch the footjob vids where the woman moans, they seem so fake

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links