Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » strippers going topless and shoeless (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: strippers going topless and shoeless
bsteps
Board Regular
Member # 33315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bsteps   Author's Homepage   Email bsteps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the past few weeks I've been stopping into a strip club near my job. The 1st couple of visits I just sat and enjoyed my drink while the dancers wondered why I showed little excitement as they danced. On the 3rd visit one of the girls came over and asked was I going to be tipping because it was a slow day. I told her I thought it was sexier when girls danced barefoot. She had very modest looks so when she took the stage she barely got any tips halfway through her routine. She became frustrated but then looked at me and said "This is what you like huh?" and then kicked her heels from her feet. Her feet and toes were long slender and pale. I was actually turned on by her angry attitude and showed my excitement monetarily. She told every dancer about how I enjoyed watching her dance barefoot and since then every dancer takes off their shoes when they see me come in. Its a little strange to be known as the guy who gets a hard-on for feet but fuck it I'm going to enjoy it for what its worth.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe.. thats cool. i'm older but havent been to too many strip clubs. when i was younger the styles of shoes that strippers wore were all close toed. thankfully now they wear alot of open toed shoes.. which makes me ALOT happier [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've wondered why strippers often don't take their shoes off. Cool story!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really shouldn't matter because it's a strip club, I'm sure nastier stuff has gone on there!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's weird that she asked you if you would be tipping because it was slow. I'd take that as a rude question, imagine if someone asked that in a restaurant. Might as well just ask if I'll meet up in the VIP room.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bsteps:
Its a little strange to be known as the guy who gets a hard-on for feet

Oh, I know this feeling precisely and I am known around here by the local hot whores in such a way. They definitely like my money alot more than they like me, but I know for fact when it comes to laughing, they are laughing at the money alot less than they are laughing to the thought of me.

One girl even told me right in the middle of one of my deranged engagements with her, that "This shit is hilarious dawg!"

it's definitely a little strange to be known as that guy who gets a hard-on for feet, but what can we do? we can live our lives hiding like little bitches, or we can go all out and get them feet for the small price of wearing that scarlett letter and being laughed at behind our backs. i personally don't mind, as long as my parents and close friends never find out [Big Grin]

...oh, and add to that list my other relatives, unborn children, former co-workers, future political constituents... and a growing list of other people as i think about this more LOL [Laugh] [Mmm]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As an older guy, one thing that I have learned through the many, many strip clubs that I have gone to all through the United States....the three things strippers love more than anything else....1. MONEY! 2. TO BE TREATED NICELY AND WITH RESPECT 3. TO HAVE THEIR HOT, TIRED FEET RUBBED, LICKED AND KISSED! you go to the little VIP private booth and for $20 a 5 minute song you have your way with their feet in private in most of these better clubs!!!! For about a c-note you could get 5 different girls for 5 minutes each...and if you really like one, spend a little more time and money with her!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry, but I hope this doesn't start a trend because I love them in high heels. Shoe models (strippers (they wear nothing but high heels)) and noticing that all the "easy" chicks in high school wore open toed high heels are why I have a foot fetish.

But I'm happy for you gettin' your fix too! lol

[ January 29, 2009, 04:17 AM: Message edited by: secksrocks ]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
strippers have the BEST smelling feet(if you're into that;-) because they are in those heels ALL NIGHT LONG!!! I try to put my dollars in between their toes while they're dancing to let them know what I like!!!lol...lol...lol...
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
For about a c-note you could get 5 different girls for 5 minutes each
omg, see, for me, paying more than $200/hr is just too much money to dish out to play with some chicks feet. i dont see the point in paying for any sexual act (at least not outright lol) but for that much, if was to pay for it, i'd rather get a full treatment. then again, i can be satisfied visually with most women.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah. Outstanding! Nicely done, ol' chap! This is a routine that should be added to strip dances.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
... one thing that I have learned through the many, many strip clubs that I have gone to all through the United States....the three things strippers love more than anything else....1. MONEY! 2. TO BE TREATED NICELY AND WITH RESPECT 3. TO HAVE THEIR HOT, TIRED FEET RUBBED, LICKED AND KISSED!

Royals has a great point. Rare is the stripper who will refuse a foot massage with a good toe sucking thrown in. Being on their feet for long hours in high heels does make them appreciate your attention to their feet more. It's also a nice change for them from the average slob who's trying to grab their boobs and butts.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen to Tyler
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by secksrocks:
I'm sorry, but I hope this doesn't start a trend because I love them in high heels.

I, too, love them in heels but, just as with the rest of their clothes, I want to see them come off! Yes, I want to see bare breasts, derrières, and feet.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bsteps good jpb
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links