Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » strippers going topless and shoeless (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: strippers going topless and shoeless
F3000
Board Regular
Member # 32341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F3000   Email F3000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
As an older guy, one thing that I have learned through the many, many strip clubs that I have gone to all through the United States....the three things strippers love more than anything else....1. MONEY! 2. TO BE TREATED NICELY AND WITH RESPECT 3. TO HAVE THEIR HOT, TIRED FEET RUBBED, LICKED AND KISSED! you go to the little VIP private booth and for $20 a 5 minute song you have your way with their feet in private in most of these better clubs!!!! For about a c-note you could get 5 different girls for 5 minutes each...and if you really like one, spend a little more time and money with her!

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F3000
Board Regular
Member # 32341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F3000   Email F3000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pure genius. I'm definitely going to try this one [Smile]
Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the tip ROYAL. I will definitely try that! I was actually at a strip club once with some buddies, and a stripper came over to our table and let me and one of the guys I was with touch and rub her feet. He told me he had a foot fetish, and I said me too. We commenced to rubbing her feet. It was a "no touching" club, and we actually got in trouble for it, but she enjoyed the hell out of it until they stopped us. It was the first time I revealed to anyone that I had a foot fetish, and it was actually liberating to find out one of my friends did too. An important day in my life.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links