Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I LOVE big feet on a woman! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I LOVE big feet on a woman!
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm turned on by women's feet of various sizes but damn there's something about women with BIG SEXXXY FEET between sizes 9 & 13 that drives me wild like nothing else... So much more foot for me to nibble n lick on; those supersized toes all the more suckable; big sexy soft soles to savor... and DAMN how I LOVE a nice huge sweaty pair of female soles smothering my face especially while I'm giving the woman a good hard fucking... With that said ladies & gentlemen, what are your thoughts on the size of a woman's feet?

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too am a fan of bigger feet (9 and up). The biggest feet I've had on my face were size 12's (Marilyn Reese) and damn! It's like the bigger, the softer because I've never felt such soft feet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man that's where it's at!

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy all sizes... but when I see some bigger feet, I can't take my eyes off of them.. my co-worker has size 11.. and I get my stare on...
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom C.
Board Regular
Member # 3161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom C.   Email Tom C.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm all about big sexy bare feet on a gal....big sexy ass too.

TC

--------------------
T

Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MmToes
Board Regular
Member # 32093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MmToes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
I too am a fan of bigger feet (9 and up). The biggest feet I've had on my face were size 12's (Marilyn Reese) and damn! It's like the bigger, the softer because I've never felt such soft feet!

lucky you. the bigger the better right?
Posts: 26 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U know I got ya'll from Jump Street.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like big feet, too. More to cradle in your hands! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLovinJazzMusician:
between sizes 9 & 13 that drives me wild like nothing else...

I would extend that to size 8 too

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
revolteef
Loyal Member
Member # 18627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for revolteef   Email revolteef   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check this out if you like big smelly feet!!!!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/8705

Also youtube...va88fan page.

--------------------
TAZ

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Thanks Revolteef!!

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLovinJazzMusician:
what are your thoughts on the size of a woman's feet?

my personal belief has always been this: "The BIGGER, the BETTER!!" [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Amen Tyler D.!

--------------------
o-iii-<)

glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep - big, meaty, wide and never shod... [Wink]

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always been more attracted to the overall shape/architecture of feet. That said, larger feet tend to give the right shape a whole lot more room to take place.

I've loved a pair of 3's, a pair of 5's, and a number of size sevens but true passion came with 9+.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links