Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I LOVE big feet on a woman! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I LOVE big feet on a woman!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
as glabrous has rightly said....

they have to be wide if they're going to be big.

big, wide, fleshy, smelly feet......... perfect!

Why do they have to be wide??
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by porcelain:
My feet are size 10 to 11 depending on the shoe maker and the only comments i've ever had about them were jokes about how big they are and how silly they look. Until very recently it never occurred to me that someone could possibly find my feet attractive - where have you all been all this time?......

Seriously, as someone who was perpetually made fun of regarding my feet, it would have been nice just one time to have someone tell me they thought my feet were nice looking. So for any of you guys out there who are shy about it - don't under estimate how nice it would be for a woman to be told that her feet are beautiful.

Hunny I hear ya!!!! I was made fun of until I met my husband and he told me how much he loves my feet. I didnt believe him for years that anyone else would like them until he posted them here on Wu's! And now I've got them hooked on my big feet! [Big Grin]

PS...I don't know if I have ever thanked you guys here at wu's so THANKS for helping me come out of my shell!!!! [Kiss]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You some of the most gorgeous feet on here Eliza and also thank you for sharing your thoughts.

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by FootLovinJazzMusician:
You some of the most gorgeous feet on here Eliza and also thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Aaaww thanks FLJM!!!! [Smile]
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the things I love most about Wu's Forum, is being able to interact with others who share my passion for feet. For years, I still felt like a weirdo because I had this fascination with HUGE SOLES & LONGER TOES. Let's face it, different people like "feet" for different reasons. It wasn't until the internet came along--I finally started meeting other ppl like myself! Every now and then I getta chance to swap stories with those select few....those who actually enjoy & cherish the same things we do!! That to me is priceless.

SIZE DOES MATTER! [Tongue]

Best topic I've heard all month long, FLJM! [Thumbs Up] WELCOME ABOARD!!! [Cheers]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Proportion is key (must be curvaceous), but as long as that is kicking BIGGER=BETTER!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i love a girl with big feet. So so much nicer than small feet. Thats just my opinion though
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I think back to the feet that attracted me as a youngster, when I first really became aware of my attraction to female feet, they were feet that were big, with meaty wrinkled soles. I've since learned to appreciate all kinds of female feet, but the big ones are what started it all for me I think. In addition, there's nothing more sexy than a woman who understands the sex appeal and power that her feet have over men like us, and is comfortable with it. Porcelain and Eliza, I'm glad someone eventually helped you see that. Thank you for sharing them with us.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weekend_Warrior thanks for the welcome and again my thanks to all for sharing your opinions and stories.
And Five For Feet now that I think about it; many of the feet I grew up lusting after belonged to women who typically wore a size 9 in shoes!

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
Porcelain and Eliza, I'm glad someone eventually helped you see that. Thank you for sharing them with us.

You are more than welcome!!! It really was a big confidence breaker for me before I had any clue.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links