Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » At work whose feet do you want to worship right now! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: At work whose feet do you want to worship right now!
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRuiz545   Email JRuiz545   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her name is Kim
Stats: 5'5 approx 120 brunette, light brown eyes, about 31yrs old, divorced, no kids, in tremendous shape, size 6.5 feet.
Her title: Manager of Product Development
Where she sits: in an office on the side of the building.
What is she wearing today: sky blue shirt, black pants, 4.5 inch black heels...bare no hose
Did i talk to her today? Yes for about 5 mins while we waiting for coffee to brew. She told me she is going to a friends b-day party this saturday whle she removed her right foot from her heel for second to re-adjust it.
What i want to do: I just want to be under her desk during her 2pm conference all, remove her heels and smell her sexy feet and then begin worshipping them for the duration of her call.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is to Kim... [Jerkoff]

Here is to working in a warehouse amongst all dudes... [Cry]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Name: Kameka
Stats: 6'0" (Yes, she's SIX FEET TALL!) [Big Grin]
Weight:Approx 150-160 lbs.
Hair: black
Eyes: brown
Her title: Nurse Practitioner/Asst. Manager
Where she sits: in a cubicle less than twenty feet from my workspace.
Shoe Size: I obviously don't know her shoe size, but if I had to guess...they're probably 11.5 or 12s [Mmm]
Did i talk to her today? N/A (I'm currently on vacation.)
What I want to do: First and foremost, I must SNIFF THE TOES!! {I'm very methodical} Hopefully after a hard day's work, her soles will be warm & moist to the touch. In addition to the sniff test, I'll follow up with a slow, deep, penetrating foot massage. I've never met a woman who didn't want her feet massaged. If I make it that far....naturally the next order of business will be TOE SUCKING! As long as she doesn't find it "too weird" ~ I'd prefer to do ALL OF THIS, lying on my back, underneath her desk. [Wink]

Great topic, JRuiz545! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all the girls at my work, except 2. i work at a hooters, so this is such an easy question to answer, lol.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRuiz545   Email JRuiz545   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very methodical weekend warrior. Great post!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all the women at the office!

they all wear hose and i would love to keep them all behind after a long 9 hour shift whilst I slip under the desks and remove their shoes and sniff their sweat soaked soles and lick the toe jam from between their toes.... ohh the thoughts!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this one lady. i cannot say who at this time due to my suspicion a co-worker of mine is a member here to.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot&co.
Board Regular
Member # 34125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot&co.   Email foot&co.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Panic:
this one lady. i cannot say who at this time due to my suspicion a co-worker of mine is a member here to.

Is that why your name is Panic?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
all the girls at my work, except 2. i work at a hooters, so this is such an easy question to answer, lol.

Offer to give 'em foot massages, after their shifts! [Smile]
For me, it's virtually all the girls in my office. Especially the girl sitting to the left of me. I saw her barefoot for the first time, yesterday. . . [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot&co.:
quote:
Originally posted by Panic:

Is that why your name is Panic?
sadly yes
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:

Offer to give 'em foot massages, after their shifts! [Smile]

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........NO!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hous131
Board Regular
Member # 29906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hous131   Email hous131   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's this girl named terry at work. 5,0 hispanic with wavy black hair , fair skined and almond shaped brown eyes. Very hot. I'd say a size 5 1/2 about. Very smooth skin..nices arches..toe are in perfect size order. Her toes are nice rounded shape(esp her big toes)not to thick or thin ..just right. Alwaya wearing flips in the office during summmer..which us coming SOON !! She leaves a pair of open toe nike sandals at work in case she wants to get comfortable in a bag under her desk with the imprints of her soles and toes on them. They have served me a few times . hahaha
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hous131:
There's this girl named terry at work. 5,0 hispanic with wavy black hair , fair skined and almond shaped brown eyes. Very hot. I'd say a size 5 1/2 about. Very smooth skin..nices arches..toe are in perfect size order. Her toes are nice rounded shape(esp her big toes)not to thick or thin ..just right. Alwaya wearing flips in the office during summmer..which us coming SOON !! She leaves a pair of open toe nike sandals at work in case she wants to get comfortable in a bag under her desk with the imprints of her soles and toes on them. They have served me a few times . hahaha

Damn! hispanic girls are sexy!!!! your lucky.What did her shoes smell like?.That would be a dream come true to get with sexy hispanic girls [Drool] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one girl named Christina that works with me. She's always so flirty and smiley whenever I go shoot the shit with her. I try to avoid her because she can get me to do basically anything if we catch eye contact. She just this look to her and I have no idea what it is. She's also a physical trainer. I always wonder what her feet feel, taste, and smell like when she is done in a long workout session. This girl is beyond sexy. It's like...she's the type, when you see her, you don't immediately think of anything other than what it would be like just to even be with her.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KpandP25
Board Regular
Member # 10345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KpandP25   Email KpandP25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is a woman named Amy. She is an older woman but she is in good shape. 5"4" 115 lbs. Size 5 foot is my guess. All summer she wears sanadals so I get to see her really highly arched feet during meetings (I dont work near her office). Last year I even snapped a photo under the table during a meeting.

I guess since I mentioned that photo I should post it to the picture to the picture section.

--------------------
Kevin

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links