Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » At work whose feet do you want to worship right now! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: At work whose feet do you want to worship right now!
joeluvsfeet
Board Regular
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joeluvsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email joeluvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work with a girl named Vanessa she is 5'10 long brown hair and size 10 feet, she always wears heels I dream of licking. I found a pair of Crocs under her desk and have licked them a few times. It was heaven!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRuiz545   Email JRuiz545   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Todays girl:

Name: Elena
Profession: Paralegal
H/W/age; 5'4 about 115 lbs, maybe 40
Foot size: size 7

She has really sexy legs and loves to flaunt them. She mainly wears mule heels which she is always dangling or playing with when i stop by to assist her with something. I would love to drag my tongue on the bottom of her sexy soles and inside her heels. Someone told me she is going through some tough times with her husband and will be getting a divorced. Vulnerability level is probably high. I sense she is looking for something exciting in her somewhat boring life. She does flirt back if you say something like oh you look nice. She will say oh thank you check out my new heels or check out my arms im working out now.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend texts me while I'm working sometimes and semi-dominates/teases me throughout...gets me pretty hard haha
so in answer to that...Athena K's feet [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of customers feet vs co-workers feet right now...

but over all there used to be at least 5 or 6 girls that I really wanted to worship their feet...

Ive been fortunate enough to get, one of the girls (5'6 Russian, medium size n dark hair, w very nice feet... big toe the longest , going down in order)her flat slippers from her locker once, took it to the bathroom and smelled them.. I was very lucky, because they really did hold a great scent.

Unfortunately it wasnt very long and that was the only chance I had.

Another chubby latina girl(but she isnt that pretty, and neither were her feet, but they were acceptable) But I must have stolen her ballerinas(cloth though not leather) from her locker a dozen times and smelled them and jacked off in them... But I got more advanced, I used to plan it out, so exactly when she left id grab em, so they were still warm and they did indeed smell more, and I would smell them that way.. and it was fun, while it lasted.. but she eventually, during winter, didnt leave em anymore.. and noiw she doesnt work anymore.. [Cry]

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRuiz545   Email JRuiz545   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it interesting that alot of girls no longer leave their heels at work like they used to. I think those that work in the city where most of the employees take mass transit/train to and from work have a better shot of seeing women leave their heels because they usually like to put on sneakers or something flat to run to catch the train.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links