Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » You ever get disappointed sucking toes? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: You ever get disappointed sucking toes?
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't get me wrong here i absolutely LOOOVE feet, but the fantasy of me sucking toes or licking the foot, whatever seems way better than when you actually do it. My girlfriend is a little bit into my foot thing, allowing me to do whatever i want, but i usually just give them a little kiss cos im embarresed to what she could be thinking. Anyway i had not seen her for two weeks, and when i saw her she painted her nails this absolutely gorgeous bright neon pink. I immediately gave her a foot massage which she loves, and they were looking so hot so she just looked at me and said go for it [Smile]

I was really hesitant at first for reasons already mentioned but then i thought who cares she loves me and i have not had any feet or fanny for two weeks ( i was really horny!!! )

To put this topic into perspective, i could not wait to have those toes in my mouth, i fantasised about it every day and when i finally stuck them in my mouth i was like whoah disappointed, its just like licking or sucking any normal piece of skin, i don't know what i expect it to be like (not into stinky feet), but the thought of sucking her toes was way hotter than actually doing it if you know what i mean.

I have sucked on her toes loads of times over 4 years and i only really love it when we are shagging [Smile] ( she likes it too ), everytime its the same thing its a little of an anti-climax. I don't know why i absolutely still love doing it and im thinking about it right now and i cant wait but when the actaul act of sucking her toes happens i feel kinda let down?

Why is this , am i expecting too much, what are your views?

Cheers

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
know what you mean but in all respsect, toes are just a bit of skin but the thought that your sucking the toes is what makes it wild.

you wait till you do it when she slides her toes into your mouth fresh from barefoot flats.

mmm hmmm

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i totally get this. the thought is so much more exciting than the act is physically. what you need to try and do and experience it more mentally. the physical act is just how you described it.. sucking a bit of skin and there is gonna be no physical pleasure out of that. there have been times where i have felt a bit of disappointment, but overall.. i would never stop [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um yea if it is a woman I am dating and has the toes that I like to be a gf and she is just placating me? That is short.

If it's Sabrina Fox, Gabby another model or a woman I am just into - not much to be disappointed about unless I sucked one of the metatarsals off.

Otherwise, I only suck long toes - so I don't waste my time worshipping her.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I'm not into really stinky feet either, your story illustrates why I do prefer at least a mild aroma vs no smell at all. It makes all the difference for me in terms of arousal. Now I like the "freakiness" of the act of licking feet in and of itself, but without some aroma, I may as well be licking her fingers.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I can say I've ever gotten disappointed sucking on a woman's toes. I like working a woman's toes along my tongue as I slowly suck on them. If I can get a woman to like or to, at least, appreciate the sensation as well, then it's a bonus.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would suggest turning the lights off, maybe playing music that puts you into "space," and getting into that space. You will be doing the act, but appealing more to your inner beast. I have often had this issue with fantasy vs. sex, especially as I was developing my sexual drive. I started to worry that maybe I had burned out on insane fantasies and could only get off while playing a dirty "movie" in my mind. Now my mind has filled in a bit and allows itself to expand into...well, reality.
Also, like "traditional" oral sex (I love oral on the toes...omfg...), if she is noticeably not as passionate about it as you are, that *may* have an effect. Those are just my thoughts...

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, dude said Fanny. One thing I love about this board is that we are International. Everyone is from everywhere but come together on common ground. But..yea,I'm with "Five for Feet". A little aroma would be nice in your situation. I know you said you aren't into stinky feet, but they can be lightly scented. Not just absolutly foul-smelling. But what's happening in your head that isn't going on in front of you. In your imagination, is she talking? Are her feet more active in your visions? I enjoy dealing with womens feet simply because they are pleasing to all senses. Sight,Sound(if she likes to vocally express pleasure),Touch(smooth foot and instep, soft and wrinkly soles),Smell(like I said, a little aroma is nice but not overbearing),Taste(well, flavors vary between women). But as long as all senses are satisfied, so am I. But think about it. Maybe you are leaving something out. Something that is going on in your imagination but not in reality. But at least she is accepting of your desire for feet.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
couldn't the same be said about any body part? just piece of skin?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to hear that
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
imagination is always better than living it out because its your fantasy. I only get disappointed when I buss too fast from being so excited.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I would suggest turning the lights off
for me, that would actually decrease the arousal cause i am very visual.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I can relate COMPLETELY. Toes LOOK amazing but your other senses don't interpret it the same way at all.

Eyes say: "Wow!"

Mouth says: "What's the big deal?"

I had to laugh at myself for getting with someone the other week who had NICE feet but I found myself prefering having a "hug and kiss" so to speak.

Maybe they have to be REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLYYYY nice.
The first foot job I ever got caused quite a "reaction" from my little man if you get my drift. And I DO remember her having VERY above average feet. PLUS I'd had 'energy' stored up. I hadn't 'released' for a while, so maybe you need these combinations?

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha no I rather like it myself! but the fantasy side seems better than the real side... i think thats because my girlfriends feet NEVER smell and rarely dominates (which is part of it for me).
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope I have never got disappointed
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links