Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » You ever get disappointed sucking toes? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: You ever get disappointed sucking toes?
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think i ever get disapointed but i enjoy it alot more when she is giving me a bj or we are having sex at the same time, that really gets me off :-)
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never get enough.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get her to ram them in your mouth straight out of her flats whilst she's giving you a blowjob.

If the resultant load doesn't blow her head off you're not doing it right [Wink]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've also experienced the "fantasy is better than reality", but couldn't tell you why it happens. As BratPrincessSarah mentioned her "lack of enthusiasm" could play a part. NOTHING kills my enjoyment more than my wife not being enthusiastic or "into" what I'm doing to/with her.

Specifically as to sucking toes- I've never been dissappointed by that so far largely because it's still something very special and relatively new to me and my wife. (only been doing it a few years)

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alienshe
Board Regular
Member # 34583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alienshe   Email alienshe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the most disappointing experience i had was right after the girl had taken a shower and the shower had just recently been scrubbed with bleach. the taste was horrible and i had to gargle a ton of listerine afterwards.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantasy is a strange thing. We spend hours, days, weeks, months and years fantasizing about something and when it happens, it usually ends in disappointment of some kind.

Sometimes its better to leave things as a fantasy so you can always enjoy it and return to it. Other times, and depending on the person, its better to act out your fantasy and move on to the next. I think it depends on the person and the amount of fantasies they can imagine or stir up.

In this case, your fantasy meets reality. The fantasy is based on your girlfriend who has nice feet and you fantasize about them on a daily basis, the question is what are you fantasizing about feet or your girlfriend? My guess is feet, which means when the scenario comes to life, guess what, its your girlfriend at the end of those feet. It sort of kills the fantasy as you know its your girlfriend and you can have her any time, including her feet.

I think if you met a stranger on line and convinced her to meet you somewhere private that your fantasy of kissing and sucking her toes would be a little more interesting. I don't think you would want it to end because you know you will never get it again.

In having said all the above, wouldn't you agree that a fantasy is a fantasy because it is not supposed to happen or if it does, it will be on a rare occasion? Thats why we spend so much time fantasizing about it in the first place. We don't think it will really happen.

In your case, its worse, it will happen and it will happen over and over again, thus killing the complete essence of the fantasy.

Not sure if I helped or not.

MWAH
D

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nolefan
Board Regular
Member # 34752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nolefan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately I'm right there with you brother. I have been in LOVE with female feet since I turned twelve. I have fantasized often about sucking toes. As an adult, I have sucked on my share of toes but always seem let down afterwards. I think its just in our heads. Trust me. I will keep sucking toes til I'm satisfied. Danelle Moore has delicious looking feet. I wouldn't mind sucking on her little piggies
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL @ UK_luckyguy

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not get disappointed at this particular time in my life. I really enjoy it.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links