Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dose Kim Kardashian bf have a foot-fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dose Kim Kardashian bf have a foot-fetish?
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hay guys, I just read something on http://www.celebrityfeet4.us/ saying Kims boy friend have a foot-fetish?? That would make perfect sence on why her feet are always so amazing. Any you guys hear anything of this? thx guys.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theres a video on the net of him recording her toes. No doubt he sucks on those daily! [Smile]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the little shout out mr. white [Wink] and yes, he certainly does have a foot fetish. if you ever get a chance to see their sex tape, there's a couple of times he focuses on her feet and, if i remember correctly, has her flex her toes and is definitely enhoying them. at one point, they are on a plane or train or something and she puts her flip flopfeet up and he puts the camera on her feet for some time.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's not reggie bush in the sex tape

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would definatly make sense as Kardashian's feet are easily her best feature. She's got a pretty good ass and nice tits as well but her feet are increadable. She's got sort of an ugly mug on her but she starts getting hotter from the neck down and she reaches the pinnicle of her hottness in the peds department.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that was Ray J who did the sex tape with Kim...not Reggie. Makes you wonder whether Ray ever had some sort of footjob from her...

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ugly mug?

i think her mug is better than 99% of the population

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
o man i wish they did a POV footjob video with cum shot, or even some no joke foot-fetish stuff. thx for the reply all [Smile] .
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, kim is smokin hot...very close to a perfect 10 in my opinion...i have the sex tape she did with ray j...there are some shots of her feet but no sex related stuff...would love to suck her toes but if i had my choice i would rather work that butt of hers if ya know what i mean lol
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
ugly mug?

lol i had to read what dude said twice cuz i couldnt believe he thinks she has an ugly mug. to each their own i guess.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm a little suprised at the ugly mug comment too. i dont think i have ever heard any one say anything negative about her face.

weird.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

just goes to show that no matter how good you look, you can't appeal to everybody

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
ugly mug?

Really? 99%? I guess it's subject to taste. I'm not saying she's hideous or anything but she's known pretty much as a celeberty hottie and as celeb hotties go I don't think she has a very pretty face at all. I'd say her feet are probably better than 95% of the population or so and her ass is probably better than about 75% or so of the population but when if I were to look around the office at work or go to the mall or go for a walk on a sunny day or something I would see anywhere from 50 to 100 women I'd consider far prettier than Kardashian in the face and at least a dozen or so, probably more like 15 to 25 of them I'd consider far sexier overall than Kim based on my taste. I think she's one of the most overrated celeberties out there as far as the credit she gets for being good looking, but her feet always seem to look increadable, well taken care of, pedi'd to near perfection and sexy as fuck. Her feet have sort of converted me from someone who couldn't stand her to now someone who think's she's pretty sexy after all but I don't think she has a very pretty face compared to my definition of a beautiful woman.

--------------------

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugly mug? Are you insane. I'd wreck that face.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

I was going through some pics in National's tournament there of Kim and I realized that I definatly exaggerated to the point of complete inaccuracy with that "ugly mug" comment. I don't think Kardashian is nearly as hot as alot of people make her out to be but after going through a few pics she's clearly a beautiful woman and I definatly jumped the gun an was a little reckless with my earlier comment and reading it back the statement reeks of internet fonzie type ignorance. In my defence I did throw a "sort of" in front of it, but regardless. She's not ugly in the face nor anywhere else. I do however think she's quite overrated and I stand by my position that on any given day you can randomly see at least a dozen women better looking than she is.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links