Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dose Kim Kardashian bf have a foot-fetish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dose Kim Kardashian bf have a foot-fetish?
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
It would definatly make sense as Kardashian's feet are easily her best feature. She's got a pretty good ass and nice tits as well but her feet are increadable. She's got sort of an ugly mug on her but she starts getting hotter from the neck down and she reaches the pinnicle of her hottness in the peds department.

I can see how one could think she is ugly. I personally am not to fond of her face. She's got a great body and okay feet (a little flat for my taste but, nice toes).

She kinda has the horse face thing going on. Also, whats up with the thick eyebrows. She still looks better than 75 percent of the female population.

I'd take Marisa Miller over Kim Kardashian any day

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry but Kim Kardashian is HOT and let's not forget about Kourtney Kardashian. Give me Kim, Kourtney and eff it i will take Khloe too lol... I want a woman with the face of Marisa Tomei, the butt of Vida Guerra, and the feet of Kim Kardashian man I need to find a genie lol.
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
thanks for the little shout out mr. white [Wink] and yes, he certainly does have a foot fetish. if you ever get a chance to see their sex tape, there's a couple of times he focuses on her feet and, if i remember correctly, has her flex her toes and is definitely enhoying them. at one point, they are on a plane or train or something and she puts her flip flopfeet up and he puts the camera on her feet for some time.

That was actually my favorite part of the whole sex tape! [Big Grin]
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love kim but thats just me, i love gorgous brunnete with nice feet lol. if i was famus and got with her and had a foot-fetish fuck yea i would go after her feet like no 2mor and get a footjob lol.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she is hot as hell !

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she is sexy from head to toe.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is defnitely hott and I am rooting for her to win National's NFF tournament

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought this may be of interest to Kardashian fans especially if you're rich. Apparently she's selling some worn heels along with other items for charity or something.

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=kimsaprincess

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links