Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Recommendations on buying used pantyhose/tight etc online?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Recommendations on buying used pantyhose/tight etc online?
cp100
Board Regular
Member # 17052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cp100   Email cp100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
?? i no Britany sweetstink sold them but were they really any good or is there someone better out there that genuinely sells them??

Cheers

Posts: 21 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha, I'd avoid Ms. Sweetstink

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=011067;p=1

If you check out some the girls on this Forum they have websites where they sell stuff. Ive Personally bought from Mommie/Goddess Elizabeth great stuff.

hope this helps

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks swman for the props!! I am so pleased you enjoyed what stinkies I sent to you!

For those who want a quicker link for my used/worn items....visit my new site's store here: http://www.elizabethsfeet.com/store.html

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try ebay man...everyone says "stay off the beaten path" "ebay is no good, it's all fake" but I can tell you that's absolutely not true!

I've actually formed some great relationships with some hot chicks that sell on ebay and they have accommodated me every time...and I've bought a few socks on there from some sellers that were just awesome.

You just have to know who to choose and go with your first instinct if you think that the seller is bogus. Ask for pictures outside of what's listed on the auction and ask for pictures of their feet with them wearing the item that you want. Typically if the seller is legit, they will accommodate your requests with little hassle and will send you pictures promptly. I always recommend reading the sellers feedback responses from other buyers. There is a lot of great responses that some other buyers will leave on the sellers account that will give you a good idea of what the seller is all about.

Believe it or not, there are actually some girls who sell their items on ebay that stumbled across this whole "foot fetish" thing and actually make some real money selling their used items. Some of them have consistent buyers and what to provide a good service so the last thing they want to do is rip you off and have you leave a negative feedback response on their account.

Hope this helps...

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a question about ebay. before u bid on a ladies used socks whats the best way to ask them if i bid on them and win there used socks what i say to see if they will wear them for me so they have a nice foot smell to them.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links