Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Britany sweetstink...? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Britany sweetstink...?
cp100
Board Regular
Member # 17052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cp100   Email cp100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
were has she gone??
Posts: 21 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Shrugs* personal stuff probably...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea dont know. She owes me a video Ive been sending her emails but no responses. Mad that I paid for something and not getting it. Ive gotten stuff from her before and she always takes her time but usually well worth it...

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think this is the first time someone has had issues with her owing them things after payment. do a search.
good luck swman.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^If you're referring to the event I think you are, it was Lexi that someone had a problem with...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh shit.. ok, my apologies then.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the hullk
Board Regular
Member # 30159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the hullk   Author's Homepage   Email the hullk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo swman she owes me some stuff to and I was a loyal customer she could at least let her fans no whats up

--------------------
Irving Gibson

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed. Like I said she always took her time in making videos but they always turned up eventually and were usually pretty good but I think its kind of crappy of her to just disappear and to not answer emails of people who paid her really angers me

--------------------

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

(In her defense, I don't think she has the mal-intent not to *do* your video, but take your money; she's just lazy or forgetful. I know it doesn't justify it, but I reckon you'll get the clip eventually...)

--------------------
 -

timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i bought a clip from her one time took almost 3 months. had to keep reminding her. and i paid the full price i think something like 250 don't remember. but after that i was done with her. she even got the script wrong and said she forgot where she put it but offered to do another video but at full price again.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

I personally think everyone should upload her vids to non-paysites for guys to download for free...$250 is a ridiculous over-price and especially if that's the quality she produces.

--------------------
 -

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

$250 is a crazy price to pay for any video of any kind of anyone doing anything. i wouldnt pay that much to get laid!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it that she is just not answering your email? I just looked and her site is still there.

I know it's frustrating love, but I am certain that you will get replies soon. From my own experience, sometimes life gets in the way and you are unable to reply to emails in a timely manner.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Honestly I dont even care at this point if I get the video I would like to just know whats up. And to give you some idea why Im annoyed I paid for the video in February. Like I said its always taken her a long time in the past but she would always respond to emails. But come on were almost at a year now kind of ridiculous

--------------------

Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are no excuses when money is involved. She should make every effort to get your videos to you within a month of payment, at most. It's perfectly okay for real life to get in the way when it's a free request, but she's running a business.

Oh well, live and learn. That's why I don't deal with this shit (except for buying Danielle those slippers in exchange for custom pics, but she's cool and they didn't cost $250).

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links