Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » my g/f's feet don't stink (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: my g/f's feet don't stink
kekwirsching
Board Regular
Member # 37835

Icon 8 posted      Profile for kekwirsching     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a beautiful girlfriend: smart, pretty,classy, nice, etc.. only problem is her feet don't smell!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buy her some tall boots. Ask her to wear them without socks or stockings. Nice sweaty aroma will follow.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if she were my girl, i'd tell her to change jobs and become an aerobics instructor [Big Grin]

homeless feet can also reek too, but that is a pretty crappy job to have

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same with my lady-friend.... and I LOVE IT.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too love smelly sexy feet. Try different things, don't be affraid to experiment. Ugg boots worn barefoot will produce sweaty smelly feet. Imitation leather shoes worn barefoot gives the feet an odor. Ballet flats and sneakers or tennies worn barefoot works too. If she is willing to wear the same hose for a couple of days, that always will give you something. If she works out, have her wear hose and socks on her feet, and get to her after her workout. If she is flexible, have her walk around outside barefoot, and try her feet on a hot day after that. Have fun, be playful with this. Every couple is different, but like sex, you gotta try different things in different ways to get max results. EFFORT PLUS CREATIVITY PLUS DESIRE EQUALS PASSION, one of my favorite equations, it applies here too! HAVE FUN!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot99
Board Regular
Member # 3606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not true guys!!!! I also love a woman's foot to have a slight sexy odor but it all depends on her body chemistry. My girl's feet have absolutely no odor to them no matter what shoes or socks she wears. She can wear boots or ballet flats or enclosed pumps all day with or without hose or socks and her feet are wringing wet when the shoes come off but there is no foot odor at all. I love licking the sweat off of them with the salty taste and she loves to have her feet worshiped but no matter what we can't get them to smell. She has even worn the same socks or stockings for a week with the same results,so I have just learned to accept the fact that they will never have an odor. At least she loves having them worshiped and played with any time I want.them.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in the day I dated a girl who went out of her way to get her feet stinky-I mean she really put in effort..but nothing worked.

I'm not suggesting you have this situation,you can experiment with other people's ideas...but at least every other aspect of her sound wonderful!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep trying, sweat will smell whether its on feet or anywhere else so keep trying u'll get there
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a foot sniffer but I had a girl friend and her feet didn't smell no matter what...I thought that its what made her feet sexy...Good luck...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard that Crocs are actually odorless.. Like you COULD make them smell but some naturally smelly feet are probably required to do so. My ex wore them (Which I HATED but thats another story) for a while and her feet never smelled afterwards. Sometimes sort of rubbery, but nothing much. When she wore them barefoot she would have a bunch of dark gunk all over her feet.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kekwirsching:
i have a beautiful girlfriend: smart, pretty,classy, nice, etc.. only problem is her feet don't smell!

Only us find that a problem.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a problem? Not an odour type guy myself

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bee
Board Regular
Member # 126

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bee   Email bee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are not into foot odor, clean works best for us.....to each his own
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting the beautiful female foot scent is what its all about, without it I wouldnt even look at feet.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
That is a problem? Not an odour type guy myself

Therein lies the problem, the OP implied he wanted a smell regardless of what you want.

OP I know how you feel. Me and my girlfriend go for very long walks with heavy footwear on (socks, shoes/boots) and yet theres no smell. Even if she missed a shower theres no smell! It can be mildly frustrating!
The only time they smelled strong was after a long car journey. She kept her shoes on all the way there and back and after... they were godly [Smile] .

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links