Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » my g/f's feet don't stink (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: my g/f's feet don't stink
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see if she'll wear the same socks for a week or more... It might work.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot scent comes from the shoes you wear, not the feet themselves. If you have shoes that allow your feet to breathe, then no scent will occur.

Your best bet is to buy her shoes made of leather so her feet will sweat and not breathe. This will create the smell you desire.

Muah
D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coqui78
Board Regular
Member # 9702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coqui78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never actually met a girl whos feet stunk. I think it would take a severe lack of hygiene for that to happen, which means she would stink everywhere not just her feet.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GorazdR
Board Regular
Member # 26861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GorazdR   Email GorazdR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I know the best would be:
1. ask her to wear ballet flats made from artificial leather. Any flats cheaper than 20$ will usually do the trick

2. Teva sandals. For whatever reasons feet smell really badly after a hot day in them

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, sometimes that's just the way it goes. I'm a smell fan myself and I've come to realize that sometimes you may have to sacrifice smell for beauty. Because I'd honesty rather have pretty feet that don't smell then ugly feet that do. If it bothers you...you have to decide how much rather than waste your time.

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a few things that go into making or not making the feet carry a scent.

1-body chemistry that supports the bacteria that makes the scent (not all sweat feeds bacteria optimally)

2-shoes/footwear that doesn't use anti-oder tech

3- leather, man made non-breathable materal

4- enough heat to prompt the bacteria to feed

5- enough sweat.

if any one of those points.. or another i may have missed... is off.. you'll not get the scent you want.. no matter how frequently you wear the same shoe or shoe/sock combo.

in some corners of sports, it's commenly known that if you share footwear.. your feet will pickup some of the bacteria of the previous owner... and thus some of their scent.

hope this helps.. personally, lightly scented of clean is my deal. heavy scented or stink, not thanks!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coqui78:
I think it would take a severe lack of hygiene for that to happen, which means she would stink everywhere not just her feet.

not true at all.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try sneakers without socks and have her wear them all day and workout in them. If they don't smell at all then then she is a robot lol [Tongue]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer444
Board Regular
Member # 38564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer444   Email footsniffer444   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get her to wear trainers (sneakers) WITHOUT socks!

Or if you want them EVEN SMELLIER... see if she can pour water (cold or warm) into the trainers before wearing them for a while.

It doesn't have to be a lot of water but make sure it's just enough to cover the whole insole of her trainers.

Trust me mate, these tactics always do the trick! Enjoy.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesolesexmagnet
Board Regular
Member # 36405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesolesexmagnet   Email toesolesexmagnet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
leather boots worn sockless day in day out for a fortnight would probably work, besides leather has a rich aroma all on its own and when mixed with the smell of feet...........ah heaven.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer444
Board Regular
Member # 38564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer444   Email footsniffer444   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trust me bruv... forget the other comments, here's the answer...

Ask her to wear trainers WITHOUT SOCKS! If she's not a trainer (sneaker) type of woman, Boots are a close second (again... without socks).

With a name like mine and years of experience, I know what I'm talking about. Good luck.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey dude, new shoes wont do the trick, gotta get her some nice boots or flats (leather or suede work best) and after a few months the smell will build up, but if shes a female with lots of shoes, shoes, shoes, and wears different shoes for every day than to bad dude, those shoes will never smell enough for what ur looking for
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lefty22
Major Player
Member # 32790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lefty22   Email lefty22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl wears gym shoes all day being in a hospital.. If she gets home late she goes right to bed and her feet are the perfect scent.. Those are my favorite nights when she goes to sleep and I sniff away!!
Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great! your lucky she thinks about herself so much to make sure she has clean fresh feet,i am not a person that likes stink.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would never date a girl whose feet never smelled.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links